Baydestrian Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 If you could do mine that would be awesome... 2ftrx07L1yca65964 Its a 2000 ford f150 There's probably alot on it I'm just curious to see what's its been through in the 260k miles it has on it.. Red my post at top of page LOL 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
TLSF150 Posted March 27, 2012 Report Posted March 27, 2012 I already own my truck.. Ive had it for a year without any problems so im not really worried about what it says im just curious.. Its free so what could it hurt??
bass_stalker Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 mine supposidly has 22 reports, thats what has me wondering JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.
Braunson Posted March 28, 2012 Author Report Posted March 28, 2012 If you could do mine that would be awesome... 2ftrx07L1yca65964 Its a 2000 ford f150 There's probably alot on it I'm just curious to see what's its been through in the 260k miles it has on it.. Red my post at top of page LOL I guess you didn't see the main post... It's FREE. Also it's not specifically Carfax... All requests filled.
new guy Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 pm'd *current* 1991 honda crx si 2 skar audio 12s pioneer 6.5s dual 400 watt amp audio technix db 1/0 wiring kit. dual head unit
Twostrokeking Posted March 28, 2012 Report Posted March 28, 2012 can I send you mine after school?! mine was in a wreck and I would love to know! My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
Twostrokeking Posted March 29, 2012 Report Posted March 29, 2012 pm'd My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
B Slaps Posted March 29, 2012 Report Posted March 29, 2012 hooked me up. thank you very much I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores! SMD SUPER SELLER my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/ more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/
mengdong Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Anyone want a vehicle report? I can get one for you in a few mins. Thought I'd help out the community since they've been providing me with tunes to bump with haha. I can get the following for your vehicle.. Report Summary Accident Check Title & Problem Check Odometer Check Vehicle Use and Event Check Full History w/ details Let me know, post up or msg the vins. Could you help me check this VIN #: 1FAFP34N95W204898 Thank you! MY email is: joelookers@gmail
Red-navi-916 Posted April 5, 2012 Report Posted April 5, 2012 Does it have to be a car can u do semi trucks? BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.