Rock... I am sure that all of us have been in some tragic situations like this at one time or another bro... Do like N8 said and just be there for moral/emotional support is the best thing you can do. Sorry to hear about your loss

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

It's a shame that most younger people really have no regards for human life.. it just disgusts me.. I hope you and your roomate pull through this..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

dang....my prayers go out to you him and the persons family.....dude i had something similar happen to me and basically do anything you can for him get him involved with anything you can do whatever it takes to get his mind off of it just dont take no for an answer and get him feeling better....thats what my best friend did to me and im still here for the world to see

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

nothing says a good time like hookers/strippers and some blow. just saying.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

One time i went with my friend to a friend of ours house. We knocked on the door and his mom came to the door. We asked if he was home and it turned out he got hit by a train and had died. we were 15 or so at the time. That's something I'll never forget. But death is part of life, I've had my share of it. in the last 10 years I've lost 4 grandparents a cousin, a brother to cancer, a brother to suicide and now my mom has incurable cancer. I know your situation is different but, if there was a crime committed i hope for you that however did it get put behind bars for a long time. Best wishes.

Sounds like you had it rough too. How did you end up handling it?

My buddy and i talked about it, we couldn't understand how you can get hit by a train. After all, they don't just sneak up on you. We always wondered if it was suicide but he never showed any signs of depression. But we were young and when you are young you are more resilient. after a month or so we just kind of moved on. I know that sounds kind of harsh but i guess thats just how it went.

To the o.p., i agree with the statements here that you should take your friend out. Even if you guys do nothing but talk about what happened the whole night that's ok, he needs to talk to someone so he doesn't bottle this up and carry the weight around.

Edited by strangeduck

Man sorry for your and your buddy's lost. Dude keep an eye on your room mate. Life goes by so quick no need to end it yourself. Alot lot of people don't understand how one can get so upset of a lost of some one close to you. Ya'll are in my prayers even that I don't know you . Wish you well dude sorry to hear this. Life can be took so quick for no dump reasons, crazy.

I plan on taking him out to eat tomorrow. He needs to go home to see the guys sister that was killed. She is devistated she drove 9 hours home this morning to make it back to spend time with her family. He will be going home for the day today and and imma try to see if he will even go out tomorrow.

1349713160_rte.png

So after all the BS that went down it ended up that he got ran over by a kid that graduated with him. He fell or was passed out in the middle of the road. the kid that ran him over got out and his heart was outside his chest. He was in shock and crawled twords the party. He died 300 yards from the road. The kid that ran him over just confessed.

1349713160_rte.png