Okay, I have android market, so I'm not sure if its on the Itunes market. There is this app i use on all my builds called "Smart Tools". It has multiple different tools, such as several "length and angle" tools, "compas" tools, "distance" tool which accurately uses your phone camera, and also "sound and vibration" tools. It has a db meter that uses your phone mic to pic up DBz. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but it seems to be pretty legit. If i'm not mistaking the app is $2.99. And even if you don't use the DB meter, the other tools make it well worth the investment. Also, you can purchase the tools individually if you don't need all of them.

mivtCK.png

Thanks! I just went and got it I would love to test what my car is doing just for shits and giggles atleast I am pretty sure it wont be dead on accurate but should give you a pretty good idea.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

I have that, mine has a signal generator in it (itunes version).

The db meter is pointless not accurate at all for low frequencies because it uses the mic.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

That's hilarious. You think that db app is actually accurate?

I did make that comment that "I'm not sure how accurate it is". Its seems to be accurate on the mids and highs, but I'm pretty sure that when it comes to low end freq. it wouldn't be worth shit. But also, there are a lot of other useful tools on the app.

mivtCK.png

Saw that in a video once... according to one a certain 4 15's 6th order is hitting 90 dbzzz

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.