LOL, i'm such a NOOB.

So, i'm rewiring my entire hatch area, new connectors, soldering things, heat shrink, flex loom. All that good stuff. I get all my 4ga stuff done and i'm moving my power cable from my front battery that runs to the hatch over to where the rear battery is going to be and i think to myself, "damn, this wire seems kinda small compared to my other 4ga. This Scoshe stuff is junk as hell. Then i take a close look and realize... it's 6ga. /facepalm. I guess it doesnt really matter cause i'm running only about 1200 watts but still.

Anyway i'm going to run some of my extra 4ga to replace it. i would run 0/1 but i just spent about 400 bucks on something for my car that i'll keep secret for now.

*waits for "Good story bro" comment*

Lol, noobs will learn ;) Stupid shit happens to everyone!

Cool story bro.

Edited by HatersGonnaHate

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I don't get it.

He thought it was 4ga.

Turned out to be 6ga.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I don't get it.

me either i guess we're slow

He got "4 gauge" wire, turned out to be 6 gauge, then learned about the importance of brand names and research

I don't get it.

me either i guess we're slow

He got "4 gauge" wire, turned out to be 6 gauge, then learned about the importance of brand names and research

Exactly, i thought i had 4ga but put it in so long ago forgot it was 6ga. so i'm going from 6 to 4. Kinda pointless really.