A couple problems that I have had recently with my Equinox. 1. The rear wiper motor decided to quit and it seems to be a problem with the Equinox model 2. I am probably in the 145db range and the rear left driving light keeps blowing out because of the bass so I think I will have to change it again and seal off the housing for the light so no pressure gets in there.

Well luckily I'm not used to having a rear wiper so I almost never use it, but I've heard they smoke too. I'll have to keep an eye on my lights though. Also have seen that if you get the stabilitrac/reduced engine power error that it's usually the EGR valve right on the front of the engine.

And no problem focused.

• 4 weeks later...

Just spent an hour and a half debadging most of the car. Started with the GM badges on the side which came off like a breeze, then moved to the back which took a lil bit longer. Took all but the word 'NOX' off, gonna look at it for a day and see what I think. As of right now, I'm thinking of taking that off too. ON WIT TEH PIKTARS!!!!!

Front door GM tags

IMG_2905.jpg

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2904.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

Back passenger side AWD taken off

IMG_2907.jpg

Main Equinox LS badge

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2910.jpg

IMG_2912.jpg

IMG_2915.jpg

IMG_2916.jpg

The more I look at it the more I want to take off the 'nox' part and just be done with it and have a clean back. Let me know what you guys think.

get it on bro!... dig the the lettering color !!!.. great lookin drivers man... but, be careful, theres a pac man ghost on your rear plate!!!... bet its blinky... no matter... get it rollin!

well done man.. hope you enjoy

get it on bro!... dig the the lettering color !!!.. great lookin drivers man... but, be careful, theres a pac man ghost on your rear plate!!!... bet its blinky... no matter... get it rollin!

well done man.. hope you enjoy

Lol, Thanks man, creepy fucker must have slid in under the garage door! I have a couple of designs ready, gonna make a couple up tonight in sketchup tonight after I finish debadging the car to see how they will work.

fuck_yea_in_hd_by_crusierpl_re_sharenator_is_growing-s900x773-1208112.png

so when are you gonna start working on getting those in?? want any help? ill trade ya work for work..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Archived