Thanks man! And I hope it'll make at least a little more noise than what I've got right now ;)

On a side note as I sit here in the garage, I took all the wood out and stared for a minute... and realized I didn't have the fucking back plate cut! Good thing I have 2/3 of a sheet left. Now I just gotta figure out some hack version of a set of saw horses to measure and cut that up on. Oh well, pics coming in a little while after I finish up what I'm working on and go in for the night.

Build looks good! I'll be over that part of the state next weekend if i have time we can swap demos since i will have bass by Tuesday lol.

Hellz yeah, just let me know when because I have a wedding on Saturday that'll blow away most of the day. Hopefully I can have the box built and in with the new subs to see how it sounds by then.

Now on wid teh piktars

Got wood? I DO!!! :lol:

IMG_2921.jpg

IMG_2922.jpg

IMG_2923.jpg

IMG_2929.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

Sitting in the garage with me:

IMG_2931.jpg

IMG_2932.jpg

It's my friend's, he's living with us for a little bit.

IMG_2935.jpg

IMG_2934.jpg

Counter-sunk holes this time

IMG_2937.jpg

IMG_2938.jpg

IMG_2939.jpg

IMG_2940.jpg

Turns out the guy I had cutting these got a little cross-eyed on this one, didn't realize it til after I glued and screwed it either. I figure between a jig say, circular saw, sander, and Dremel, I should be able to fix it.

IMG_2941.jpg

Build looks good! I'll be over that part of the state next weekend if i have time we can swap demos since i will have bass by Tuesday lol.

Hellz yeah, just let me know when because I have a wedding on Saturday that'll blow away most of the day. Hopefully I can have the box built and in with the new subs to see how it sounds by then.

We will be getting in on Friday and Hanging/drinking all day Saturday I hope lol and leaving Sunday but I will keep you updated for sho

Those subs are whores.. they get around ahhahaha. Your gonna like them subs. Ohh and holly shit dude be carefull

There is a effin :ph34r: NINJA :ph34r: in your garage. :crazy:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

We will be getting in on Friday and Hanging/drinking all day Saturday I hope lol and leaving Sunday but I will keep you updated for sho

The wifey works on Sunday, so I'm free that day til 4ish.

There is a effin :ph34r: NINJA :ph34r: in your garage. :crazy:

I don't see Tony around here :search:

:rofl:

As far as the build today, I cut off that extra chunk and sanded it down smooth. Other than that I did nothing since I want to get the wooden dowel and get the back plate cut before I start gluing and screwing everything else together. Should have glued the top baffles together I guess.

I see about 7 636's a day, fun ass bikes for sure.

Builds looking good! Love the color on that Equi as well.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

I see about 7 636's a day, fun ass bikes for sure.

Builds looking good! Love the color on that Equi as well.

Thanks!

Got glue?

IMG_2942.jpg

Shot glue all over and then spread it thin using a putty knife.

Hopefully 70 lbs in subs, 35 lbs of fertilizer, a 20 lb chainsaw, and 20 lb toolbox is enough weight.

IMG_2943.jpg

Clamps $9.95 at Menards...lol.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Archived