great build log! totally feel you with the obstacles you've been put up against (car issues, family issues, etc.) Life has a way of really handicapping our mobile sonic infatuation! I've been working three years now on my car...and i'm closer than I've ever been...I can taste it! hopefully by the spring, I'll finally be done! (although in reality, we're never really done)

one love!

2007 Chevy Aveo Ls sedan

2 Sundown Xv2 on scv4k @ .5 ohm

2 pair RE XXX 6.5 components on sax200.4 @ 2 ohm

Big Three, Three runs 1/0 power from front to back, 1 ground front to back

Two runs ground from rear bank to chassis

XS power d3100 upfront, 3 Odyssey 2150s in bank

Singer 220 amp alt

Damn sounds like its been a bumpy ride. Just keep on truckin man and get some bumps back in the car and enjoy the bass therapy and keep rolling with the punches

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Thanks guys, I am sore and tired lol. Re-ran the + runs last night until about 1:30am. Going to use my niece's boyfriend as my wippin boy when I go to do the alt, got a couple things ordered in the mail and waiting on returns to pay for amps.

Whats the plan this time? and I'll shoot you a pic of my new stuff here in a little.

1349713160_rte.png

Radio, Alt, power and ground runs, Remote, RCA's, and voltmeter are all back in now. Broke a stupid solenoid putting the all in, but super glued the hell out of it so here's to hoping it holds.

6IUJv5G.jpg

lbt2bmh.jpg

3PQwUeW.jpg

o9RwxNU.jpg

XfJawIq.jpg

9WPgjbd.jpg

4 channel amp ordered, got one of my tax returns back and waiting on other one to order other amp and pay some stuff off.

Archived