Haha that shit looks pimpin'! Now hurry up and finish that box ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Haha that shit looks pimpin'! Now hurry up and finish that box ;)

I'm trying! I really want to have it built and playing at least by this weekend. Might not look the prettiest at first but dammit I want to hear it!

That's exactly how i feel. I can make it pretty whenever but i just wanted to get it playing! Do work!

Got home before the wife did so I took some time and worked on the box. Had to get a cars wash on the way home first though:

IMG_2956.jpg

Then cut the back plate out of the leftover MDF I had and cut up the dowel braces.

IMG_2957.jpg

Flipped the box over and sanded the port, kinda rounding it over

IMG_2959.jpg

Added the back plate

IMG_2960.jpg

Put in the front to back brace

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

Will work on this more later, I can feel it getting closer but yet so far away...

Well, put the last side of the port on and put the top baffle on just to look at it. Going to Lowes in the morning on my way to work to pick up some more orbital sanding discs and try to see if I can get a big compass to mark out the circle for where the subs will mount. Also nee to get measurements from the sketchup to get close to sub and dowel placement. On with the pics:

IMG_2963.jpg

IMG_2964.jpg

IMG_2965.jpg

IMG_2967.jpg

IMG_2966.jpg

Thanks man, I am getting antsy as all hell right now lol. I worked on the top baffle last night, filled a few of the screw holes, sanded some edges. All I have left to do to get it in and playing for now is:

1. Cut holes in top baffle

2. Mount bracing and top baffle

3. Drill holes and mount bolts in back

4. Wire subs

5. Put box in car

6. Mount and wire subs

7. PLAY

Archived