EXOContralto Shatters His Window With Bass!

my alpine type xs broke my windshield...............................cuz it rattled my rearveiw mirror off thus swinging into my windshield hung by the wire for the lights on the mirror and cracking my windshield really bad dont have pics but just saying it wasnt the bass that broke the window it was something else maybe caused by the bass and made that something break the window not the pressure its self .

I broke my rearview mirror in my Olds Aurora. The metal had broke in half and it was hanging by the wires. Luckily it didnt break my windshield though.

I guess it's pretty cool to see the after effects on video no matter whether its directly bass related or not.

And if you believe that you just seriously exposed yourself. I hope that was the goal.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

BTW Im still waiting for you to teach me the difference between angled stripper pole reinforcement and straight up and down reinforcement.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

BTW Im still waiting for you to teach me the difference between angled stripper pole reinforcement and straight up and down reinforcement.

you and me both

the physics just isn't there

if anything an angled pole would help reduce the lateral forces on the windshield as well as the (for lack of the correct word) up and down forces

whereas a vertical pole would just cover the up and down

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Sounds like my dumbass neighbor whenever he brings up the story about how he shattered both his side windows on his old rusty ass truck. You'd have to be an idiot to believe that the side windows just shattered from bass. Vibrating off the track or something coming loose causing them to break is not the same thing as it being blown out with bass.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

The absolute only way ANY stripper pole will "cause" broken glass is if the glue joint was already weak and the redirection or increase in pressure finnally caused the glue joint to fail and glass to flop around like a fish... as was the case with my back glass recently (woops)

edit:spelling

Wow im just amazed at this thread..... Exo gets alot of hate on this forum. There is no way in hell that the bass just shattered the window. If it did you could recreate again and again correct? If that is the case please take a video camera place it towards the window and blow the window out again. To prove all of us wrong. I will be here waiting with my sandwich and chips.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Archived