Kyblack76 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Im the owner of a upstart. We make additives for women, to change their breast milk different colors, and wig their kids out..... its not going so well.... waitng for it to catch on... Kyle SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
kalilac619 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 ASE certified auto mechanic for the past 12 years 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
BassHead1990 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Going to school to work for Rockford Fosgate or any other type of audio profession and I work at the Home Depot. (2007 Chevy Tahoe LT) Mechman 320A OEM AGM D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter D'Amore Engineering E1500.1 Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"
727Designs Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 I'm a jack of all trades. Day job 1: Parts/Service manager at a motorcycle shop Day job 2: Own a landscaping business Side job: Custom enclosures and essentially anything revolving around car audio -Zach-2010 Toyota TundraFull Hybrid Audio SQ 7" BDS on 37's 2000 Ford Expedition 160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD-
TheNewbie Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 High school workin at McDonalds. Gotta fund audio somehow Check out my build log: http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353 Different folks have different strokes.
sprkn_ranger Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Heavy equipment operator. Here are a few pics of me operating: I'm on the front pushcat This hill we are cutting on here was about 40' taller than it is here Here is a picture of my latest ride I'm heading out to a solar project in Barstow CA on Monday. Should be fun. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
TheNewbie Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Heavy equipment operator. Here are a few pics of me operating: I'm on the front pushcat This hill we are cutting on here was about 40' taller than it is here Here is a picture of my latest ride I'm heading out to a solar project in Barstow CA on Monday. Should be fun. That things massive.. Check out my build log: http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353 Different folks have different strokes.
inm Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 I build computers. I make business cards, and other design stuff. I'm taking 13 college credits. W00t. On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said: "Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."
sprkn_ranger Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Yea they are pretty fun. After a while you get used to it to the point it doesn't feel big anymore. I've ran one of these before, it's the biggest machine I've operated to date. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
fox_racin4 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 i was ting to get into that ^^^ but, needed experiance, and cant get any without acctually getting a job doing it ( which.. you need experiance for?!) 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.