carlosg_313 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 At&t sales rep and do audio installs and boxes on the side. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
sprkn_ranger Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 i was ting to get into that ^^^ but, needed experiance, and cant get any without acctually getting a job doing it ( which.. you need experiance for?!) I didn't have any experience when I got in. Just gotta find an employer willing to train. Or get in the apprenticeship program with the operating engineers union. But right now it's tough to hold a job in the industry with how bad construction got during the recession. But it's definitely getting better. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Twostrokeking Posted April 1, 2012 Author Report Posted April 1, 2012 Yea they are pretty fun. After a while you get used to it to the point it doesn't feel big anymore. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
sprkn_ranger Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Yea they are pretty fun. After a while you get used to it to the point it doesn't feel big anymore. Damn I walked into thy one without even realizing. Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
Lbox88 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 https://www.youtube....h?v=qUuHfi0QmTI I build these ^^^^^ I am the lead tech @ EMI-INC.NET.... I travel all over the world installing doors (25,000 lb doors ) and its no fun traveling !!! if 100+ hours a week is fun then its freaking great !! LOL I'm a controls/electrical engineer. Travel sounds fun, but once you start working an average of 16+ hours a day there is no time to do anything. I can't refuse the pay, but god it sucks being a few states away from your ride and home. UBL | Build Log
Twostrokeking Posted April 1, 2012 Author Report Posted April 1, 2012 Yea they are pretty fun. After a while you get used to it to the point it doesn't feel big anymore. Damn I walked into thy one without even realizing. Haha im just givin you shit. but it was damn funny My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
sprkn_ranger Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Haha im just givin you shit. but it was damn funny I know lol Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
beatinpearls Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Marine Corps Security Forces. Securing government "assets".
JWBryant Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 High school, pig barn in the summer. Basshead-in-Training
HunterJohnson Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Photographer still life and fashion Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.