KickerKid58 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 part time college student and part (almost full) time at Menards. Runnin that head cashier shit. Also got the occasional trade of car audio installs for cases of beer hahah 06 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2 DC Level4 12" Soundstream TA1.3000d 4 RF Punch 6.5" Components 2 RF Punch 3.5" 2-ways RF Prime 400.4D XS Power XP950 +&-run of XScorpion 1/0 OFC My Civic Build
donovanl12 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 High school student and I bag groceries/push carts at Publix grocery store
memphisBred Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 HVAC SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
lifted_silverado Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Engineer/maritime diesel mechanic Last tear down was a german MaK The flywheel on this thing weighs 10 ton Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
Trey_Dog650 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Engineer/maritime diesel mechanic Last tear down was a german MaK The flywheel on this thing weighs 10 ton did you go to maritime academy? 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n8ball2013 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 I'm a system admin for one of the largest it companies in the world. Lately I've become a cert whore. Test for sec+ tomorrow and planning to take my cissp in august. After that it,may be certified ethical hacker THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Trey_Dog650 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 Probably military. I was injured while I was in, so they retired me at 21 Thank you for serving! glad your ok! Early retirement. Do whatever the fuck I want, when I'm not doing homework. How did you do that? Injuries sustained in Iraq. same for you! thank you for your service. glad your ok! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
JacobB89 Posted April 1, 2012 Report Posted April 1, 2012 I am a longshoremen for the port of baltimore local 333 Big Wheels Are Like G-Strings...Anyone can put them on but it don't mean they look good.....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.