Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

I can't imagine what could of happened that night while he was leaving town if he were to hit a bump or something, I mean wires would get pulled and everything. But looking at his channel, he don't seem to be messed up about the situation.

Because the kid is retarded, has money, and just is stupid...He just took it to another shop...probably paid money upfront to fix it..I'm sorry. I have money...but I ain't blowing it all on my car. Fk that. I have other necessities in life. I mean, I love bass...just not that much.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

He should have dropped it off with bassheads ent. You've built for 160 vehicles in the last six months? No thanks

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

We havent built any 160+ vehicles....lol

We have done a ton of walls here lately,

The Secret build is sitting at a 158.1 with 4 12's, about to double up on power and triple the battery capacity, Malibooms 16 tens, BigBois 18 12's and a super sexy 4 18's wall in an ext cab silverado...

Theres a few more on the horizon as well.

Definately looking to top that 160 mark with my build though.

:)

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Race 140-149.9

(2008) Florida State Champion Bass Boxing Middleweight Class

earlier bill said that tahoe was like swiss cheese. I'd have to disagree. looking at the amount if zip ties in that thing, I don't think that jack ass kob drilled one hole in that thing. zip ties ftw. heard the subs were held in with zip ties too lmao...

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

maliboom´s 8 12´s system it´s one of my favorite builds ever, man that was CRAZY with such a small amount of power, you do some great builds son :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings I really don't and I'm not a nuthugger or whatever y'all say. First of all I don't know any of these past stories y'all speak of. I live in MS. I've talked to jp a few times through fb but never met him so I don't really know him and I don't pass judgement on ppl I don't know, never met Tommy before either. I think this situation is horrible for the car audio industry in a whole, I mean people see this and they will hesitate to go to any shop or person that does stereos because they don't want to get ripped off, people that are just getting into this hobby that want to learn but dont have the know how to do it or someone who doesnt want to they just want a nice stereo won't want to spend any money, thus it affects companies that produce the products for us. It doesn't matter if jp doesn't know how to install or not the fact of the matter is if you bring your vehicle to a shop to get worked on for any reason they should do quality work and you should pay them the respectable amount. Y'all are right his truck should've never left that shop in that state, but in the same the install should've been done right! I mean why can't people do each other right these days and not bash each other, that's something I was wondering about. I've read this whole thread and almost everyone is bashing jp, if you like him that's fine, if you don't that's fine everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but most of us on here are grown men, don't go bashing on someone else, because in actuality it makes YOU look bad, plus I thought that wasn't tolerated on here?? All in all whether you like or dislike whomever, what are we all here for? Because we love music and LOUD ass stereos, so help each other out and be a community like we are and let the past be the past. Bassheads unite!!!

2009 maxima, currently stock

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings I really don't and I'm not a nuthugger or whatever y'all say. First of all I don't know any of these past stories y'all speak of. I live in MS. I've talked to jp a few times through fb but never met him so I don't really know him and I don't pass judgement on ppl I don't know, never met Tommy before either. I think this situation is horrible for the car audio industry in a whole, I mean people see this and they will hesitate to go to any shop or person that does stereos because they don't want to get ripped off, people that are just getting into this hobby that want to learn but dont have the know how to do it or someone who doesnt want to they just want a nice stereo won't want to spend any money, thus it affects companies that produce the products for us. It doesn't matter if jp doesn't know how to install or not the fact of the matter is if you bring your vehicle to a shop to get worked on for any reason they should do quality work and you should pay them the respectable amount. Y'all are right his truck should've never left that shop in that state, but in the same the install should've been done right! I mean why can't people do each other right these days and not bash each other, that's something I was wondering about. I've read this whole thread and almost everyone is bashing jp, if you like him that's fine, if you don't that's fine everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but most of us on here are grown men, don't go bashing on someone else, because in actuality it makes YOU look bad, plus I thought that wasn't tolerated on here?? All in all whether you like or dislike whomever, what are we all here for? Because we love music and LOUD ass stereos, so help each other out and be a community like we are and let the past be the past. Bassheads unite!!!

Lol.. I agree with what your saying although you didn't read the whole thread otherwise you would know why it's still up :D just thought i'd throw that in there but well said.

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

Archived