Tommy Mckinnie's Latest Hack Job!

It's a funny thing about people. it's easy to sit back and say someone should of done this or that. When some people just can't confront someone when they have been wronged. Sometimes their only outlet of complaint is from behind a computer screen. Another thing to consider is, sometimes people with expendable cash flow don't have the attachment to spending it like others with less means do.

I've worked with all types of people, and in the construction trade you see types of guys like JP all the time. they had someone do shitty ass work and paid them dearly for it, and then called a pro later to fix their mistakes. Instead of them making a big stink, they turn cheek and get back to doing what they do and hope the next guy doesn't screw them over. Not everybody has the mindset to say something when they should. It makes guys like us who would say something furious over the actions of others who are nothing more then an over paid fuckup.

Lastly, for those who said "that's why you build your own shit" are a large majority of people who "think" you could build a huge system but never have. I would be that more then a few of you who have said that will toss in the towel long before even coming close to a completed project. Let alone actually build something worth a shit.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

i definitely wont say just build it yourself. i own a shop, so without customers not wanting to/having the means to build their own things, i wouldnt have business. but, get to know your installer first. obviously kob had a huge internet following and for the most part a good reputation, which for many would be enough to think that he is a reputable builder, but i guess there is much more to the story. no matter who worked on that, there are certain things that should not leave a shop. poorly crimped/mounted 0 gauge grounds being one. non-fitting panels and things of that nature happen, but should be fixed after noticing. but wiring issues etc are just laziness and poor quality.

my build is completed and i do it all myself but your are right most people need help to finish a monster build, j.p is lame as hell,not saying anything to tommy about the horrible build to his face when picking up the truck is WEAK,and weak people will get screwed all the time.the new generation off kids today only have balls behind there computers.j.p seems like a punk,and tommy is nothing but a shit talker,they were a match made in heaven.screwem both!

4 hdc3-a 18's

2 aq 3500d.1's strapped

2011 usaci world finals,second place moddified 2000 to 4000

160.3 usaci out law.

my build is completed and i do it all myself but your are right most people need help to finish a monster build, j.p is lame as hell,not saying anything to tommy about the horrible build to his face when picking up the truck is WEAK,and weak people will get screwed all the time.the new generation off kids today only have balls behind there computers or behind a gun .j.p seems like a punk,and tommy is nothing but a shit talker,they were a match made in heaven.screwem both!

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

A lot of haters in this thread.. and jealous people too..

LOL, yeah. That must be it.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

A lot of haters in this thread.. and jealous people too..

yea... jealous. LMFAO.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

It's a funny thing about people. it's easy to sit back and say someone should of done this or that. When some people just can't confront someone when they have been wronged. Sometimes their only outlet of complaint is from behind a computer screen. Another thing to consider is, sometimes people with expendable cash flow don't have the attachment to spending it like others with less means do.

I've worked with all types of people, and in the construction trade you see types of guys like JP all the time. they had someone do shitty ass work and paid them dearly for it, and then called a pro later to fix their mistakes. Instead of them making a big stink, they turn cheek and get back to doing what they do and hope the next guy doesn't screw them over. Not everybody has the mindset to say something when they should. It makes guys like us who would say something furious over the actions of others who are nothing more then an over paid fuckup.

Lastly, for those who said "that's why you build your own shit" are a large majority of people who "think" you could build a huge system but never have. I would be that more then a few of you who have said that will toss in the towel long before even coming close to a completed project. Let alone actually build something worth a shit.

Totally agree ,i work for myself used to work for a shop ,regardless of what JP said nobody needs to get ripped off like that and i do feel for him,i wonder as Tommy said he will sort the problems out as many has there is !! its not always a case of build it yourself ive just finished a van thats taken 9 weeks solid week 6 days a week ,if it was been built in spare time how long would this take!!I really dont know much about Tommy saw his van on You tube and was pretty impressed,theres some things that he could sort out i guess ,but the earths and batteries is not good at and sad to see,but there are a lot of installers like myself who are no afraid to show offf or work and have nothing to hide.

The uk,s first 170db

Archived