Boyfriend/girlfriend legal rights

Well I do have plenty of pictures to get with even with. :coolugh:

I would let it go. If she's like any girlfriend I've had she is getting enjoyment from you trying to win her back. The best thing to do with girls like that is to move on and find a better looking girl. When she sees you in public she will be the jealous one. Never I mean never stop doing anything you have a passion for just to make a girl happy. If she loves you she accepts you and what you enjoy doing or aspire to be!

2006 Chevy Trailblazer ~ KX 1200.1 ~ 2 Skar VVX 15" ~Big 3 upgrade ~ Pioneer AVH 4100 ~ 275 Amp Singer Alt ~ PRV 6.5 front doors~ 6000K Hids

Well I do have plenty of pictures to get with even with. :coolugh:
I would let it go. If she's like any girlfriend I've had she is getting enjoyment from you trying to win her back. The best thing to do with girls like that is to move on and find a better looking girl. When she sees you in public she will be the jealous one. Never I mean never stop doing anything you have a passion for just to make a girl happy. If she loves you she accepts you and what you enjoy doing or aspire to be!

Wise words to live by.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

She's gone, to be blunt, deal with it, get over it, live life!! Buy audio equipment, it always makes a person feel better. No need to make her jealous, it's pointless trying to do that to her, don't even give her the time of day. Your young, you will have many more take her place!!!!

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

Go doggin. Find yourself a fat chic. Fat chics are usually easy. Pound that fat roll hard. Makes you feel much better about your ex, as for banging a fat chic, well that's another hurdle to get over but much easier. Just don't tell no one you banged a fat chic.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

Damn man, I'm sorry to hear about that, My girl never once asked me to sell any of my audio stuff, in fact when I had money on the side after my kids were born she let me upgrade to some bigger better things, she knows its my passion and lets me do my own stuff lol, but honestly the only way id ever sell any of my stuff for her would be if it was absolutely necessary and she needed the money and I didnt have it

Go doggin. Find yourself a fat chic. Fat chics are usually easy. Pound that fat roll hard. Makes you feel much better about your ex, as for banging a fat chic, well that's another hurdle to get over but much easier. Just don't tell no one you banged a fat chic.

Have to steal a quote from Meade about this one.... He just Fat chicks are like scooters... Fun as hell just DONT let your friends seeing you ride one

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'm not sure how your laws are where you live but here in MA something given as a gift has a monetary cap. So items over the cap can be requested to be given back. But as said previously it will result in the both of you going to small claims and your word versus here and the judge will have to decide intent when it comes to why the gifts were given and if he believes that we're borrowed. Cuz honestly my friend how are you going to tell a judge "the pink iPod" or some faggoty girly thing was something she was borrowing?

As said before fuck the shit out of her best friend. Get even, not mad.

Archived