Kid at my school got a nissan gtr

I wouldn't tear the poor kids car up. Use it for inspiration to earn your dream car. Hard work pays off. That kid will never realy enjoy things it if comes easy. I wouldn't worry about him or his car. Just do your thing and save till you can buy your own

slash tiers and put salsa in radiator

Like you would do this yourself.

ahhh dont turn it into an argument and i have actually so before you go acting like an internet bad ass dont judge people when you dont know them or wha theyve done

screw em, probobly gonna brag how he can break his glass with a dual 6.5, or something retarded to that effect

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

good to learn it now while your young. maybe he'll tank his father's company when he inherits it. but shit happens man, deal with it. No reason to do anything to it, its life.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Usually the people that deserve things for example the GT-R are the kid(S) not getting it , and the ones that don'd deserve it are getting it.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

slash tiers and put salsa in radiator

Seriously? Wtf is wrong with you?

OP get the Fuck over it. So what, shit happens. Jackass will either total it or become such a cock about it no one can ride in it.

nothing is? just givin OP somethin to think about he can either do something stupid to it or let him be an arrogant tool his choice. but nothings wrong with me.

Even if i came into alot of money in my life i sure as HELL would not buy my teenage kid a 90.000$ car let alone a $10.000 dollar one. Kids need to learn that nothing is free and everthing is earned and worked for. Thats how I got pretty much anything I own

Nice. Why do we have to be all hateful to people that have money? Gives you something to strive for when you grow up. Get an education and get a job that will be able to afford nice things in life.

I think its mostly to due with that their friend didn't work for it and they most likely did for their car or just jealous of them.

But towards the Topic.

I know what you mean. My friend has had two BMW's since he got his license. He didn't like his X5 so his parents got him a 325 a few weeks later.

Archived