armykyle1 Posted April 9, 2012 Report Posted April 9, 2012 you need to fuck his car up seriously kids wont treat them with respect unless they work for it and actually earn it Straight hating. Some kids deserve it, some kids don't. Maybe they actually earn it since they are good in school or what not. this is possible TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
carlosg_313 Posted April 9, 2012 Report Posted April 9, 2012 Seems like alot of jealousy in here. Sure is. LOL How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Herokight Posted April 9, 2012 Report Posted April 9, 2012 I wouldn't tear the poor kids car up. Use it for inspiration to earn your dream car. Hard work pays off. That kid will never realy enjoy things it if comes easy. I wouldn't worry about him or his car. Just do your thing and save till you can buy your own Agreed. my first car was a '93 Camry and I beat it square into the damn ground after a while and didn't even really care. It got totaled, and it was hard on us for me to get the car I have now. I appreciate it SO much more because it was so hard to come by. I freak out about every little thing. It's nothing flashy, just a '98 Malibu, but dammit, I have to fight tooth and nail for everything I have, and it is gonna stay nice as hell even if I have replace the whole damn interior or paint it and whatnot one day. However, I would never buy my kid a damn GTR. That's asking for a tree to be taken out. If they wanted something like that, they can give me the insurance and car payment every month, or at least half. That'll make them appreciate it. Otherwise, it'll be an oldie like what I had. Them oldies are bulletproof. I drove it on a daily basis for a month after it was totaled. The steering was all messed up, and you had to treat the steering wheel like a damn wheel on a big ass pirate ship and make it turn, but it ran like a boss. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Herokight Posted April 9, 2012 Report Posted April 9, 2012 you need to fuck his car up seriously kids wont treat them with respect unless they work for it and actually earn it slash tiers and put salsa in radiator Ok guys.. Seriously? You are going to go so low as to mess with somebody's car? And somebodys parents car at that? That would be like saying I don't like you, so I am going to egg your brother's house. Where is the sense in that? And hell, if I got a 90k car, I would be grateful and appreciate it. Anyone who touches it would be going home in an ambulance. Just because he got something nice doesn't mean that you have to come along and piss on it. There is this too. I would have beat the hell out of anyone who ever smudged my car if it was a GTR. That is my dream car. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Katt Posted April 9, 2012 Report Posted April 9, 2012 If you touch his car, fuck up his car, bet his parents wont be afraid to go after you since they obviously have money to buy their son a car. So i wouldn't touch it. Just become friends with the kid, Best thing you can do. Didnt read everyone elses post btw. *06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500* *91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*
Herokight Posted April 9, 2012 Report Posted April 9, 2012 Would not have been my choice for 95-100 k I know right. Give me an Astro van and spend the rest on audio equipment. X2 Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
ALPINE408 Posted April 9, 2012 Report Posted April 9, 2012 Seems like alot of jealousy in here. Str8 up jelly up in here who gives a Fuck what the other Guy is doing be about yours and strive to be better cause there will always be someone better and better off than you Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Sanitarium Posted April 9, 2012 Report Posted April 9, 2012 Seems like alot of jealousy in here. Str8 up jelly up in here who gives a Fuck what the other Guy is doing be about yours and strive to be better cause there will always be someone better and better off than you This
TeamHT Posted April 9, 2012 Report Posted April 9, 2012 A lot of little dicks in here, LOL. It's already been said, but destroying someone else's property simply because its better than yours or what you've gotten means you have yet to learn how to cope with life. It's not funny, cool, or hardcore. It's just plain bitch. Seriously. My parents worked their ass off to give me and my siblings everything. His did the same. Sucks since we all can't rock $90,000 cars in high school but that's life. Some of you people have really proven yourselves to be nothing more than little twats. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
carlosg_313 Posted April 9, 2012 Report Posted April 9, 2012 A lot of little dicks in here, LOL. It's already been said, but destroying someone else's property simply because its better than yours or what you've gotten means you have yet to learn how to cope with life. It's not funny, cool, or hardcore. It's just plain bitch. Seriously. My parents worked their ass off to give me and my siblings everything. His did the same. Sucks since we all can't rock $90,000 cars in high school but that's life. Some of you people have really proven yourselves to be nothing more than little twats. Couldn't have said it any better How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.