XS Power

Got my bat today, damaged a little. Is it an issue?

So I finally was able to be home to meet the fed ex guy today to sign for my bat..

I just opened it to look at the new shiney (sp?) battery i literally just got the guy as i was walking out the door to go to work, and opened it left it on the table and left for work..

I came home oh... about an hour ago and gave it a better look and just ya know admiring the xs goodness lol and I noticed a crack on the sticker, there is actually a small buldge and a dent on the corner you can see the plastic warping or w.e its white meaning its stretched or bent or w.e any way im rambling now but, i bought it through the audio savings group buy so i know its not really xs's problem per say but I was just wondering if is ok like fuctionally.. its resting at 13.1v..

pic

563430_10150942059182796_527012795_13099475_1013019980_n.jpg

Of course I def didnt drop it or nothing the box it came in looks ok.. i could take pics of that if needed it didnt seem damaged so idk when this may have happened its pretty skimpy on the side packing but looks ok.

I mean its def a negative my brand new battery is got a dent on it... :/ and I guess id have to take that up with audiosavings.. but I dont want to pay return shipping on a 75lb battery .. kinda sux idk..

anyway what do you guys think?

and btw idk if i should just repost this is the audiosavings section.. ill just wait before i do that, but if any mod wants to move it if they think it should be in there instead, thats cool.

Thanks,

P4Killer

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

Well I mean if you ordered a new sub and it came with a dented dust cap or scratched motor.. yea it works but it not the same.. it posted to be brand new.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

And I know.relatively nothing about batteries but how do I know it didn't affect anything internally.. there's a dent.on the corner and a buldge on the face.. something moved...

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Post it in the audiosavings section would be good so they can see it also but if it functions fine why get it fixed?

thats like saying let me take a hammer to your brand new car, but it drives fine so why get it fixed

No need to start trolling..

p4 contact Audiosavings ASAP about the battery is your best bet to help get this situation handled.

I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Brian's d3100 is cracked and CA glued back together IIRC

Yea I will Tom morning I don't mean to start a flame war its just my only option at 12am. You can lock it up if you want.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

I don't think it's anything to worry about.

Brian's d3100 is cracked and CA glued back together IIRC

It is something to worry about for being a new battery, My batteries where attempted to be stole from my old walled caddy and one was dropped in my driveway by the theif (it still leaks a lil) LOL it was not a new battery by any means. LOL

Yea I will Tom morning I don't mean to start a flame war its just my only option at 12am. You can lock it up if you want.

I contacted the man in charge of the partners on the site so he will be chiming in soon. ;)

Edited by Audiofanaticz

Don't worry about it right now ill call in the am. I'm going to bed no sense to drag someone online at this late an hour. People have lives and don't need to be dragged into work at 1am.. it can wait till tom.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000