robbed and beat the shit out of tonight :(

Why would you go where someone was telling you to go? I would trust someone only as far as i could toss them, especially if i didnt really know them.

Just another quick ?, why when you seen all these peeps coming for ur car didnt you slam it in reverse? Did her uncle have a gun? I woulda been running them all over to protect my shit GTA style.

Whatever happened that sucks, but you should do something about it because it could be 2 months down the road ur sleeping in ur bed and the next thing you know theres a cold peice of metal pressed against ur forehead. might need to invest in a gun instead of a knife and a bat cause you dont want to bring a knife/bat to a gun party.

And too the dude using the N word, keep that shit off the forum there's no need for that type of stuff here.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Why would you go where someone was telling you to go? I would trust someone only as far as i could toss them, especially if i didnt really know them. Just another quick ?, why when you seen all these peeps coming for ur car didnt you slam it in reverse? Did her uncle have a gun? I woulda been running them all over to protect my shit GTA style. Whatever happened that sucks, but you should do something about it because it could be 2 months down the road ur sleeping in ur bed and the next thing you know theres a cold peice of metal pressed against ur forehead. might need to invest in a gun instead of a knife and a bat cause you dont want to bring a knife/bat to a gun party. And too the dude using the N word, keep that shit off the forum there's no need for that type of stuff here.

He said they were in the car with him and started beating on him in the car then one guy got out and pulled him out of the car.

I'm sorry man that really sucks to be betrayed like that. I wish you and your family the best and hope that the cops can resolve this for you.

In the mean time you should have your locks changed.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

Why would you go where someone was telling you to go? I would trust someone only as far as i could toss them, especially if i didnt really know them.

Just another quick ?, why when you seen all these peeps coming for ur car didnt you slam it in reverse? Did her uncle have a gun? I woulda been running them all over to protect my shit GTA style.

Whatever happened that sucks, but you should do something about it because it could be 2 months down the road ur sleeping in ur bed and the next thing you know theres a cold peice of metal pressed against ur forehead. might need to invest in a gun instead of a knife and a bat cause you dont want to bring a knife/bat to a gun party.

And too the dude using the N word, keep that shit off the forum there's no need for that type of stuff here.

He's clearly an honest guy and puts trust in people. This guy was his girlfriend's uncle and clearly someone he's met before. If my girlfriend's uncle needed a ride somewhere I'd give him one, even if I didn't entirely know where we were headed.

Sucks to hear you got messed up man. I hope this gets handled in the best way. You get your stuff back and get a good chunk of cash for the shit they broke, court fees, and everything else. And they'll wind up behind bars for a long ass time. And your girl can go die in a hole on the side of the road because she's fucking worthless if this was her doing and nobody deserves what happened to you last night.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

It can be anyone you hang out with or someone who has gained your trust.If your a hermit then you would never have to worry about it.But in the real world some of the most hanest crimes are done by someone the victim knew which is sad.You never know how you will react in a situation until your in it.It's easy to say what someone should have done when we aren't the one in that situation.

It all happens so fast guys call me stupid but I knew the guy well. Enough to never expect this I didn't know shit nd was clueless honestly til we hit that dead end which was too damn late

Sincerly sorry for your losses bud....and your not stupid... its in NO WAY your fault for other jerk offs actions...... hope it some how, some way turns around for you man.....

well worst case senerio i never get my car back which mean i can stop trying to get loud out of a trunk and get a fucken SUV as for everything else yea shit sux i woke up with a head ache feeling like i got slapped with a semi truck and boy am i fucken swollen. thank you guys

OK, if you know who these fuckers are, why wouldn't you get your car back. Did you tell the cops who they are? Descriptions? I mean fuck dude, send the cops straight to your girls house, or her uncles house. Something don't add up. You're acting like a little pussy. You protect your family by getting these fucks arrested, or just getting them.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Archived