robbed and beat the shit out of tonight :(

That's some seriously fucked up stuff man. At least you know who they are. They would be stupid to think they could get away with that. I hope they get put away for a long time

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

first off...trenton is a dumbass middle school kid...

second of all...this story is just not adding up...your gf had her uncle rob you for your shit..and you got your ass whipped and then promptly go home and get on SMD forum to tell everyone about it..instead of taking the Police to the chick's house and then to her Uncle's to swoop their asses up?

his just makes no fucking sense...sounds like an insurance job to me...just saying...get a big fat check to let a friend beat you up and "steal" your shit so you can get a new SUV and new setup?

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

If his shit got stolen and he got beat, you guys think the people who did it are just gonna be strolling around town just hanging out? Fuck, you guys make it sound like cops have GPS straight to wherever the bad guys are at and call bullshit because they haven't been caught within 24 hours of this shit going down.

If his shit got stolen and he got beat, you guys think the people who did it are just gonna be strolling around town just hanging out? Fuck, you guys make it sound like cops have GPS straight to wherever the bad guys are at and call bullshit because they haven't been caught within 24 hours of this shit going down.

He knows where the uncle/girlfriend live. The cops will find the others through questioning these two. Calm down, bro.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Well, if his GF's uncle was involved, I'm sure he knows where the uncle stays, I'd have cops swing by there with the quickness.

I'm still stuck on the fat white kid named Trenton saying the N word. Wtfff

thats what happens when you're a wigger

And when you play to much GTA

And Minecraft

I'm still stuck on the fat white kid named Trenton saying the N word. Wtfff

Ah leave him alone, trenton comes from a long line of largish humans trying to fit in by being gangster.

Specimen 1-

623_fat-goth-gangster.gif#

I think they're related.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

like I said something with this story is bullshit...I have been robbed at gunpoint and they got my ID and keys...I filed police report went to Meijer and got new locks for the house..put them on as soon as I got home...police sat and watched my house while I went to get the locks...I didnt know who robbed me but if I did you can bet your asses I would have taken the Police straight to their front fucking door...

Glad I got SatTrack on my shit...those fuckers would be sitting their stripping my shit....and BOOM..Cops roll up on their ass!

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

If all that you've said is true then I'm sorry to hear it and hope it all works out.

Otherwise, after reading through all this I'm pretty skeptical of it being true. You're worried because you say they know where you live....well it goes both ways because obviously you know where they live. If you really did file a report the cops would be over to her address pretty quick. And going to an online forum vs immediately filing a report after getting all your shit taken....wtf?? That makes as much sense as posting on facebook that you came home to a dead relative and waiting a few hours before calling it in.

And being on watch with a knife, bat and a phone....? Or laptop? Either way, if I was fearing for my families safety the last thing I would be doing is trolling the Internet looking for people to talk to. Just doesn't seem realistic...

Your GF set you up ? Probaly safe to say she isnt your gf anymore. Wtf she wanted to dump you that bad !? Tgats horribble bro i can only imagine. Ay im herr if you need to talk man. If you dont mind could you tell the story of it ? Im surr im not the only one kinda wondering about the details.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Archived