No job? Go to school? But got BASS... How do you/I do it

Do you live in the middle of the woods? I fond it hard to believe that mcdonalds or someplace similar isn't hiring. My local mcdonalds always has a now hiring sign as well as a couple convenience stores. Is it that nobody is hiring or that you feel these jobs are beneath your station?

All depends on where you live tbh... Here in Ireland I live in a pretty big town and literally nobody is hiring, places dont even accept a cv anymore because they get so many of then. Only way to get a job these days is if your related to the owner....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Junior Russell

hey man i noticed you said that you dont have a job and go to school on top of being a cancer survivor and you still have a system and it got me wondering how you do it....

i dont go to school but i have no job(no one will hire) and all my subs are fucked so yeah any tips or anything you could say to help/give me ideas would be greatly appreciated

1st have patients

2nd start small

Along with other things but their Lifestyle I'll explain it if you want

Having parents that pay all of your bills helps out a lot. Government funding is helpful too.

Yes I do live with my parents nothing wrong with that but they don't buy my car stuff and government funding I think I do deserve it but no I don't get none from them evn though I I have several health issues

no i live with my sister and her family cuz i have no money and im having to rely on them for everything even paying my fines...

Do you live in the middle of the woods? I fond it hard to believe that mcdonalds or someplace similar isn't hiring. My local mcdonalds always has a now hiring sign as well as a couple convenience stores. Is it that nobody is hiring or that you feel these jobs are beneath your station?

no i dont live out in the woods what i mean is that nobody will hire me.

ive put in well over 250 applications got a call back for walmart passed the interview passed the drug test and they said no when they got my background check back....i mean ive tried everything and no one will hire me and no one needs anything done around here i mean my nieghbor was gonna pay me to wash and wax his rv but i had to go out of town and yeah...

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

well i got 5 subs two twelves that are blown and tore to shit two tens ones blown and used the parts from the blown one to repair my other 10 and it lasted up til about 2 weeks ago then it fell apart it aint blown but it fell apart...and an 8 thats blown....

ive got a 91 dollar check from my state income tax and its mostly gone before ive even cashed and my federal tax was confiscated because i supposedly owe the gov money....other than that i got $4 in change in my wallet....im bout to say screw it all sell everything i have and just dissappear

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

I used to say I couldn't get hired. Now I got a job. Look harder.

This. For the past couple years I had the attitude that places just weren't hiring so I never really bothered to look around. Now I work at a pizza delivery place and make more per hour than my mom, LOL. It's not a Pizza Hut or Domino's, but it's still a pizza place. Try going around to the mom and pop diners. When you go into every place, be sure to ask for an owner first, then a manager if the owner doesn't take part in any of the day-to-day operations. Your best bet is to make a first impression with the highest up person that you can and show them that you're willing to go the extra mile. If it's one of the places like Walmart that have you fill it out electronically and they won't hire you without doing so, I honestly wouldn't even bother applying. Those electronic applications are so impersonal that it's just ridiculous.

To recap, ask for owner/manager, make a good first impression, and be willing to do what it takes wherever it is. I never really thought that I'd be working as a pizza delivery driver for my first job, but hell. I love this job

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Junior Russell

hey man i noticed you said that you dont have a job and go to school on top of being a cancer survivor and you still have a system and it got me wondering how you do it....

i dont go to school but i have no job(no one will hire) and all my subs are fucked so yeah any tips or anything you could say to help/give me ideas would be greatly appreciated

1st have patients

2nd start small

Along with other things but their Lifestyle I'll explain it if you want

Having parents that pay all of your bills helps out a lot. Government funding is helpful too.

Yes I do live with my parents nothing wrong with that but they don't buy my car stuff and government funding I think I do deserve it but no I don't get none from them evn though I I have several health issues

no i live with my sister and her family cuz i have no money and im having to rely on them for everything even paying my fines...

no i dont live out in the woods what i mean is that nobody will hire me.

ive put in well over 250 applications got a call back for walmart passed the interview passed the drug test and they said no when they got my background check back....i mean ive tried everything and no one will hire me and no one needs anything done around here i mean my nieghbor was gonna pay me to wash and wax his rv but i had to go out of town and yeah...

Make a resume on carrerbuilder, monster, indeed, etc. And honeslty your going to have to try harder that's the only way it's going to happen. I got laid off in November, I swear to you I am not exagerrating but I put in about 100 applications a day for almost a month. Got several interviews, but only 3 job offers. I accepted a shift managers position with an auto parts retailer that pays crap. I am going to Colombus, OH This week which is 5 hours away for a better job opportunity.

What I'm trying to get at is, you're gonna have to decide what you want. If you just need a job then find a place that is seasonal or has a high turnover rate. (burger king, summer is almost here so recreational parks, car detailing, home improvement stores, etc.) If you have something on your background that prevents you from working somewhere then don't wast your time applying. If you are wanting to make big bucks then a move might be an option.

I roof on the 2x a month and have 4 15 Skar vvx, on a sk1500.1.. yea patience is the Key

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

Not trying to be a dick, but it sounds you have a lot more important shit that needs taken care of before you need a system man. All worried about how to scheme to get audio gear, and your broke ass self can't afford anything on your own? If I was your sister and you were living with me and came home with new subs and I was supporting you, I'd sodomize you with a pop tart box then curb you, and when you woke up with a sore butt, cold in the dark, you'd realize you were homeless. Priorities man, get them set straight and be patient and once you get your shit together itll be easier to do what you wanna.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

well i got 5 subs two twelves that are blown and tore to shit two tens ones blown and used the parts from the blown one to repair my other 10 and it lasted up til about 2 weeks ago then it fell apart it aint blown but it fell apart...and an 8 thats blown....

ive got a 91 dollar check from my state income tax and its mostly gone before ive even cashed and my federal tax was confiscated because i supposedly owe the gov money....other than that i got $4 in change in my wallet....im bout to say screw it all sell everything i have and just dissappear

That's not a good option that would only make things worse.

You look like you have some lil problems take care of them first just like when I was going through my surgeries and chemo I wanted so my things but I wasn't able to work you atleast could go out and try to find one but I could even do that... Take your time be patient and everything is going to work out and you'll be able to get what you want trust me on this

Archived