my initals in gothic letters, was horrible, was told I bleed like a stuck pig.

thanks, i hear that alot  my skin must hold color well becuase the dude told me they would fade and they reallly havent very much I wish I still had the the pics from when it was done.

my guy said the exact opposite.

i had the best skin he ever tattooed on and i didnt bleed one bit, but after he was done and had the "bandage" on, there was a little blood on the surface coming through.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

• 2 months later...

i got a one of a kind home made that was done one drunk night many years ago.....it never washed away lol. im open to get shit for it cuz i been gettin it for years. now with 6 kids its not to easy to come up with funds or time to get it covered.... or in real talk :lazy:

:fool:Posted Image it says crack baby. lets see if anybody has balls enough to show one more embarassing than this lol.

a guy comes into my work every now and then trying to apply that has PADUCAH (i think) tattooed across his forhead. starts down around one temple and ends on the other. BIG skinny plain letters. STUPIDEST mother fuckin thing i've ever seen

years ago i saw a guy with bad jailhouse sleeves. his arms looked more like scratch paper but they were real because they were faded out.

the one that stuck out to me was one that said budweiser. like a 3rd grader did it in block letters on his left forearm.

shit was even slanted from where he did it himself.

haha the great stories and memories of goofy ass tatts huh lol. i gotto get this covered up this year for sure cuz my kids are not gettin any younger and dont wanna explain 6 dif times why it says that on my arm lol. but hey now they just call me cracker haha.

i know that a few people on here have seen my nightmare peice on my arm but iv got a few more... with alot more plans

Posted Image

and i have these stars on both ankles.. and i am going to take them all the way up the outside of my leg

Posted Image

also got my ears gauged ....in the pic they are lik at maybe 1/2" .. now im at 7/8" almost to 1"

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

well, this tattoo came from a game we play at the tattoo shop called tattoo roulette... lol theres 2 hats (one has location, one has your desigin... and all your friedns get to throw in an idea) lol knda scary but funn

Posted Image

this tattoo was done right after my girlfriend and i went throw a miscarraige when she was 3.5 months in...

Posted Image

so i ges that is prob. the only one i have that has a real meaning behind it

i just love ink, and all my tattoos have a meaning to me... but not as my back peice

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

i dont have any tattoos yet but heres my brothers tattoos

Posted Image

the edmonton skyline on the side of his chest

Posted Image

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

• 1 month later...

just got done 5 mins ago

Posted Image

and my fiances done right b4 me

Posted Image

hers looks streched out for some reason.... its proportionate to mine tho

Posted Image

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

nice dude i found the post lol but very nice i wish i could of got a pic of mine when it was the fresh how long did your take

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

Archived