Post your battle wounds!

i tore my right shoulder's labrum in 3 places...60% of it was shredded...it would dislocate 4-5x a week until i had surgery to get it fixed...motherfucker hurts everyday now mostly after waking up from sleeping on it..or after I get off work it will be sore...but it doesnt dislocate anymore...

just had surgery for a deviated septum...my nose was completely closed up..i couldnt breath through it at all..allergies and sinuses are 1000x better now..and I can actually breath for the first time in years....(no I never put anything up my nose) doctor said I probably broke my nose a couple of times and never knew about it...lol

http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Alpine CDE-hd148bt

Alpine PKG-RSE2

PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors

PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors

Kicker KX350.4

Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2

revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2
DC Audio 1.2k
5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz

revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar

AudioTechnix 60mil deadener
KnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)

stroupe79.jpg

i lost a leg. but nothing like the shit kyle went through. i'll post a pic once i get home from school.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

nothing crazy... broken hand. partially broken nose. messed up knees. tons of sprained ankles. and im 20.

Same here. Sprained wrists, broken nose, torn cartilage in both knees, and sprained my ankles a few times.

The newest one is a sciatic nerve in my back. SOB HURTS!

The broken nose story is pretty funny looking back at it. God I was such an idiot kid. :D

My broken nose story isn't very funny. lol... A guy went up for a layup in a pick up game and his feet were knocked out from under him, came down on his elbow right when I looked up and yeah. Lets just say that was the end of that game.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

i tore my right shoulder's labrum in 3 places...60% of it was shredded...it would dislocate 4-5x a week until i had surgery to get it fixed...motherfucker hurts everyday now mostly after waking up from sleeping on it..or after I get off work it will be sore...but it doesnt dislocate anymore...

Dude me too! Same exact thing haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

nothing crazy... broken hand. partially broken nose. messed up knees. tons of sprained ankles. and im 20.

Same here. Sprained wrists, broken nose, torn cartilage in both knees, and sprained my ankles a few times.

The newest one is a sciatic nerve in my back. SOB HURTS!

The broken nose story is pretty funny looking back at it. God I was such an idiot kid. :D

My broken nose story isn't very funny. lol... A guy went up for a layup in a pick up game and his feet were knocked out from under him, came down on his elbow right when I looked up and yeah. Lets just say that was the end of that game.

Damn man.

I decided to be a little bad ass in kindergarten. I jumped off of a jungle gym tower thing, yelled "scaredy cat" at the class bully, and took off running. I ran under said tower, and there were two 2x4s under it. I made it past the first one, but the second was a little lower. It's funny as hell looking back on it, but wasn't very at the time. All I could see was red becase the top part of my nose was busted open and literally pouring blood. And somehow my glasses didn't break at all. They flew off my face. Damn Flexons were worth the money.

Worst part, we were on a field trip and it was a very long ride home for me. Good thing my mom was classroom mom, so she was there.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Not me but a kid I know from school just got stabbed 7 times yesterday. Worst one is definitely in the eye socket. There's a pic of him in the hospital but its on FB..

edit: Oh and I went to the middle school with the kid that did it. Last time I ever saw him was 7th grade, he was 17. Never been to high school in his life and works at Wendy's.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Thats ok. Im out of statute of limitations for it and I dont think he's pressing charges any time soon.....

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived