Sonic Electronix

How many times have you been pulled over for loud music and how much was it??

Never for loud music but got pulled over on my bike for racing. Me on a 2000 zx12-r and da other on a gsxr 1000. Da cop said he couldnt even clock us. Lol i wuz doin bout 175 mph. Gave us a warnin cuz he said my bike wuz nice.

Stay in school kids. You're spelling and grammar suck. Oh and take it to the track.

You're spelling and grammar? LOL, It's your Spelling and grammar. Possessive man, possessive

Edit,

I made a mistake too, but I won't correct it

-Tint - warning

-Tint - warning

-Tint - ticketed

-70 in a 55 - warning

-81 in a 55 - ticketed, won in court

-Music (x5) - Warning (I live in FL, not a ticket-able offense)

I'm gonna hate

ive been pulled over 10 times for bass once was in a car wash he rode past me and turned around and said i shook his car he was super pissed but i was happy i couldnt believe he said i shook his car lol. just got a ticket yesturday well my fault ran a red light as a cop was going past me bad news for me that costed me 125 bucks and three more points on my licence

Got a ticket for loud music once on a 2000 denali with a STOCK SYSTEM that was not even loud at all.

Where i live the cops just want to stop you if you roll deep and then give you a ticket once they dont find anything on you and this idiot decided to give me an expensive one rather than a fix it $10 ticket like usual.

Didnt know if i had a case or not but i just paid it quickly to get it over with but here in los angeles those tickets are pretty high at around $275

1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt

Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31

pulled over for music got warning for no dash lights and asked for a demo (buddies car i was borrowing at the time :D )

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

Never got a ticket for bass, or ever, even with a broken speed-o-meter

I don't think Florida, especially Ocoee Cops, gives a shit about Bass. One of the sheriffs even has a son with 2 15's, and tinted lights. Hell, even one of my friend's with an all JL system came to my High School at 7 am to randomly disturb the high school and turn all heads, and the cops did nothing.

Though I did get one neighbor complaint from tuning my amp by ear during the day( sucks having stock headunit that time). I usually turn it down in neighborhoods, around small children, dogs, medical centers, old people, and shopping centers.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

never pulled over for it, but had a complaint even though it wasnt me both times. Because i was hooking up a system and no subwoofers were installed both times. It was other people driving by. Them assholes, plus i always turn it down when i see cops.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived