Sonic Electronix

How many times have you been pulled over for loud music and how much was it??

Never for loud music but got pulled over on my bike for racing. Me on a 2000 zx12-r and da other on a gsxr 1000. Da cop said he couldnt even clock us. Lol i wuz doin bout 175 mph. Gave us a warnin cuz he said my bike wuz nice.

That's fucking stupid. Have some consideration for other people on the road.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

I was pulled over 2x first time cop let me go, I was 16 with no license just a permit picking up my girl from school thank god the dumb ass cop fell for the sorry officer I just got off the highway excuse the second time which was last summer cop pulled me over (3 young dominican cops) pulled me over and have me a ticket was gonna fight it but felt like a champ when the judge said the cop said he heard me from 3 blocks away and everyone just looked at me (them having stupid tickets like pissing in public and all that type of crap) ticket was $50 ... It was fucked up that the cops gave me the ticket since like 98% of dominicans in the bronx drives hondas with loud systems.

Factory double din navi unit with 30gb internal

Crescendo bc3500

DD 9512i

Pulled over 2x for system, warning, One at 12 am in the morning, other at like 10pm at night. And neighbor called cop, he said just pull off our road to this spot not 200 feet from my house, and I could play it all day long from 7 am to 8 pm. He was nice. lol

that only time i play music at night is downtown after night clubs besdes that i let people sleep

My build

http://www.stevemead...20#entry2018495

Car: 2003 Cadillac DTS

(1) Hifonics Brutus BRZ2400.1

(1)Hifonics Zrx600.4

(1) 1000 watt crunch amp

(1)200 watt boss amp

(2) Pyramid TW46

(4) Infinity Kappa 60.9cs

(1) EV 10 inch

(2) XSpower 1200

(4) Pyramid TW18

box tuned at 32 Hz

(2) DC level 3

Never been pulled over. I've never heard of anyone in GA being pulled over for loud music. I just looked up the list of fines, luckily enough it's only $70.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

• 1 month later...

Once for speeding, $260 ticket, once for turning right on a no turn on red, warning. I sometimes pass by cops with my music at a decent level and they don't seem to care lol.

I should probably be more careful though, in my area the cops can impound your car for loud music if they want.

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Never been pulled because they dont have sound ordinance here... I also play respectably around residential areas...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived