We got the highest unemployment rate in the country.

/end thread jack.

Good luck with the loan OP.

Cali does not have the highest unemployment rate.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_unemployment_rate

but here in Michigan you can find houses sooooo cheap, because NOBODY is buying. i bet if you spent a whole day looking you could find hundreds of them for under 20k.

but OP with any loan you get, make sure you always make your payments. if you cant make the full payment, call them and tell them what you can pay them. cus missing payments will fuck you over for while..

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

I put $100 a month away into a separate account for my fun money. It's not much it wil be $200 a month once we get some things done on the house. Like my roof i'm redoing right now and windows and siding and stuff. Having 2 kids really eats the money. There is a saying that goes "Being a dad means you keep pictures of your kids where you use to keep your money". But if i want something bad enough i just haul a load of scrap iron for a quick buck.

Orion, all the predatory lending really hit hard in states like Indiana, Ohio, Michigan.. lots of highly populated areas had lots of homes get sold to people that could not afford them once interest rates went up... foreclosed homes sell cheap, especially in states where foreclosures are sold off at sheriffs auction to who ever wants it. Banks or realty companies will buy them up and turn around and sell them cheap to make a quick buck.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

There are some cheap houses in Georgia. Really cheap. I found one that was perfect. One story, 1120sqft, 2.75 acres, and a huge workshop for 19k. But by the time I was going to contact the realitor it was under contract. The realitor that showed us the tri-stroy that the previous owners looted said they've been buying some foreclosures for $25. However, most of the houses I've been looking at are worth $100,000. They just can't get them sold for that much. I'm trying to stay under 20k, but if I can get a good deal on a mortgage and find one for a little more it's no biggie. The payments on a 20k house are about $80-100 a month. any of you who were wondering why I didn't just rent a home or apartment, I think you could see why not now. Much cheaper every month this way. And once I graduate and get my career going I could move into something nicer and rent it out. I'm planning ahead, so that I don't end up with my back against the wall.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

I've heard before that Cali, Florida and a few other places where you would think unemployment rates aren't that high are surprisingly high. There are some cheap houses in Ohio. Ive seen quite a few in certain neighborhoods that are under 20k. I'm not so sure about the 80 -100$ payments though.

I've heard before that Cali, Florida and a few other places where you would think unemployment rates aren't that high are surprisingly high. There are some cheap houses in Ohio. Ive seen quite a few in certain neighborhoods that are under 20k. I'm not so sure about the 80 -100$ payments though.

Did the math myself and looked into what the payments would be on some lender sites.

$20,000/(12x30) = $20,000/360 = $55.55

Then take into account things like insurance and it comes out to around $100 or so.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

Figured I'd finish the little bit I started on my car today before I had to take a shower and get all dressed up, too. My girlfriend is still In high school, and it's prom night.

It sounds kinda awkward being in college and dating a junior in high school, but we've been together since I was a junior and she was a freshman.

Got everything hooked back up. It sounds SOOO much better being sealed off. Like I said and ya'll reinforced, car audio isn't my biggest priority right now. I just do little things here and there when I get some extra pocket change. The only other thing I'm gonna do soon is upgrade my wiring kit to a RF 4awg because I foolishly bought an 8awg and tried to run almost 700w off of it. My amp goes into protect sometimes, and I don't wanna burn it up so... That'll be after my dad gets his taxes back. And he's supposed to help me with a down payment for a house because he borrowed a lot of money from me.

Trying to keep all my bases covered. I'll have a down payment, the payments will be less than 28% of my income since I'm working full time during summer, and I have great credit. Main problem is that I haven't been employed for two years, but hopefully I can get a first time buyer loan like the lady at the bank said. I'll be talking to one of their mortgage experts Monday to go through my options.

I'll keep you guys updated as everything goes down.

It's a long ass story as to how things have gotten like this and how life has been punching me in the dick. But needless to say, I've grown quite tired of it, and I don't really think it's so wrong to want a better life.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Well guys, I can't get a mortgage. Atleast not right now. My banks qualifications are being employed part-time for 2 years or being employed full-time. They;d have to have 30 days worth of full-time pay checks and because I work in fast food my employer would have to verify that I'll be full-time for an extended period of time. So I might be able to get a place by the end of summer. My dad's trying everything he can to keep this place. He just sold his truck to get everything out of pawn and have money. He's trying to buy a small pickup or a car for 3k or less from an individual. He also loses his state unemployment benefits this week. This is the last check he'll get because the state unemployment rate fell below the national minimum for state benefits to be in place. What I'm wondering is where everyone's getting all these damn jobs. On the bright side, the landscaping company he worked for back in December will take him back, but they already hired a new guy. He said he's not sure how this new guy will work out, but if he doesn't my dad is the first person he'll call. So there's a bit of good news.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

Thats less than a fucking car. How do they get away with charging so much out here?

supply and demand