on normal modes yes, the game is quite simple.

but hard modes, which i still think youve never done, is actually hard.

theres only about 2-3k guilds that can clear fresh heroic content that month.

theres probably over a million guilds.

the game IS challenging, just the majority of the people want easy content.

remember, blizzard caters to the majority of players.

a great example for this is in BC. where you had to be good to do top dps, and get shit done. you had to have perfect rotations.

because DPS got you into raids back then, not ilvl, or gear score.

now you can be TERRIBLY TERRIBLY bad and do max dps and get into any raid you want with cheves.

the beginning of cata is when blizzard tried to re introduce BC style playing, and no one could make it out of heroics.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Fail game for the fail of the year

wouldn't expect someone as fail as you to know what a good game is.

lmao so i looked up this path of exile... looks like blizzard trained some monkeys to make it in their spare time.

haha D2 key word we arent living in the D2 generation anymore d3 has already came out and this path of exiles wont surpass it. who cares it will pass up a game released in the 90s? i surely dont. and my information? common sence and eyes thats how. dosnt take alot to watch a video on YT and come to the conclusion that is looks outdated

Well if your not going to back yourself up then don't bring something to the table. GGG is a completely independant company from New Zealand, Blizzard has nothing to do with them.

haha im not going to argue with someone who cant make a valid point. iv made mine and yet you still bring up non related things. I dont care who GGG is or what they are about. you brought up this path of exile game i critiqued it and you still try to argue a non issue. sorry.

Dude are you serious? I can't make a valid point? You say you made a valid point but your the one who comes in with a claim and no evidience to back it up? And you are you seriously retarded? GGG is the creator and publisher of Path of Exile.

haha exactly who cares about that game you tried to compare it to D3 which is impossible cuz it was made by a bunch of zoo monkeys, iv seen better graphics come out of a high school computer class so dont sit there and say you tried to make a point, i said it looked like crap you said it passed D2! which is older than hell in the technical aspect then you threw some bull shit out about GGG which was irrelevant. nuff said.

Lol dude, again proof of the zoo monkeys or stfu. You havent even played the game so your opinion on it's graphics is invalid. I played PoE and D3, and PoE surpassed D3 in graphics hands down. I through GGG out there because you had an asinine claim about how Path of Exile is ran by blizzard, but it's not, it's ran by Grinding Gear Games. Please if your going to contradict your own claims, don't do it here.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

on normal modes yes, the game is quite simple.

but hard modes, which i still think youve never done, is actually hard.

theres only about 2-3k guilds that can clear fresh heroic content that month.

theres probably over a million guilds.

the game IS challenging, just the majority of the people want easy content.

remember, blizzard caters to the majority of players.

a great example for this is in BC. where you had to be good to do top dps, and get shit done. you had to have perfect rotations.

because DPS got you into raids back then, not ilvl, or gear score.

now you can be TERRIBLY TERRIBLY bad and do max dps and get into any raid you want with cheves.

the beginning of cata is when blizzard tried to re introduce BC style playing, and no one could make it out of heroics.

That's the reason I stopped, the game is way to easy now. You can ding 80, and in a few days you could be 4rd string for a heroic group and fully epiced out.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

So, idiots being off topic aside, I thought i would just say that even though the progress bar says playable does not mean it is.. Man D3 is crashing like crazy for me. I did manage to get in game once and run about 10 ft then it locked up again. Guess I'll be waiting a while more.

I'm downloading it now, slow internet is driving me crazy, i pre ordered so i shoulda pre loaded it but i forgot

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

i downloaded it twice...once because i had the Beta still downloaded (only for that one weekend) then the second time to clear it all up....and now....they shut the god damned servers off for more fuckin updates!!! sounds like good business to me..."yeah, lets not fix the shit yet...lets wait till the day it comes out and shut down everything for it...we wont even allow them to play single player"

Feedback Thread: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/152368-littlebuck1919s-feedback/#entry2177586

i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

6/18/82 - 4/17/12

R.I.P. to my sister Shana

i downloaded it twice...once because i had the Beta still downloaded (only for that one weekend) then the second time to clear it all up....and now....they shut the god damned servers off for more fuckin updates!!! sounds like good business to me..."yeah, lets not fix the shit yet...lets wait till the day it comes out and shut down everything for it...we wont even allow them to play single player"

you obviously don't know what it means to try and support millions of people logging in at once. there is no preparing for that, only repairing.

Archived