DC Sound Lab

killed a level 6 coil

Double check mate.

And you don't need to further prove the fact that he's just another dumb teenager. His run-on sentences and outstanding grammar already clarify that,

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Whoa, I heard dumbfucks.

Well. Your the dumb BITCH who put a expensive ass sub in a garbage fucking box, then clipped the shit out of it, THEN complained about it, THEN tried getting your buddy to sell it, THEN admitted to voiding your amps warranty by running it at .5!!!

You are THE ONLY dumbfuck in this thread.

:)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I set my gains with the DD1 same tone you used, and im running 1500rms+ to a SUNDOWN SA10 DAILY But the differance is i know when to back off and let shit cool down..

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

lol yall just some dumbfucks i just work harder then all u guys that aint got shit yea im 17 and shit happens i guess if i used the wrong tone then thousands on thousands of people that set gains with the dd-1 have been clipping lol idc im not buying a 320 recone thats its just gonna do the same thing so thats y its for sale.. and to the people that dont know what a level 6 is then dont fuckin post its the bad ass fuckin sub of dc and thts y its 800 bucks and ****theres only at least around 15 subs around here that r in service****

And yours is not one of them because your ignorant and blaming the company who made it. Instead of accepting that its your fault, buying a recone and having learned an expensive lesson. I'm also 17 I don't know everything for sure but I'm open to ideas is suggest you look around at others and learn a little before reconing again.

OH and also I'm sure you work harder than people who don't have shit because they obviously don't have shit for a reason ... Because they do t work very hard.

Edited by TheNewbie
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

Check out my build log:

http://www.stevemead...60#entry1958353

Different folks have different strokes.

I use the dd-1 for newbs that have no control...unclipped isn't loud enough for me. :-) just got to know your system and back off like foxracing said..

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Dear OP,

d587b4c4e016bcba617ef9d249b2708f.gif

Sincerely,

Kranny.gif

funny-gifs-back-strokers-gonna-float.gif

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

lol yall just some dumbfucks i just work harder then all u guys that aint got shit yea im 17 and shit happens i guess if i used the wrong tone then thousands on thousands of people that set gains with the dd-1 have been clipping lol idc im not buying a 320 recone thats its just gonna do the same thing so thats y its for sale.. and to the people that dont know what a level 6 is then dont fuckin post its the bad ass fuckin sub of dc and thts y its 800 bucks and theres only at least around 15 subs around here that r in service

Ok you dumbfuck there are ALOT of people here that work ALOT fucking harder to get what they want than your little 17yr old punk ass. Wait until you grow the fuck up and are out in the real world and have to get by on your own without mommy and daddy there to run to when something doesnt go your way!

I think I am qualified to post about the Level 6 and you sir ARE A MOTHER FUCKING IDIOT IF YOU BLEW IT WITH 5K! I dont give a damn what tool you use to set your gains, if you dont do it right then shit aint gonna work right! HMM lets see I am going to use a -15db tone :morepower1: :morepower1: :morepower1: ( yeah -15 means that it is alot quieter than a 0db tone so that is why you have to turn the gain up higher to get the dd1 to see distortion), but I am going to burp with a 0 db tone and send a fucking square wave to the sub and expect it to stay together! And you want to call us dumbfucks you stupid little fuck!

You want to sell a badass sub that is one of the hardest subs to blow around because a recone is too expensive, but what are you going to get next? Guess what, the sundown, AQ, AA, or even another DC sub that is cheaper is just going to blow again when you tune the amp the same way and dont learn from your mistakes! Those recones are just gonna keep adding up to!

And you want to come here and call us dumbfucks!

:cray::fool::wacko::fryingpan::stupid::lame::ThatWasGay::canflag1::fatchicks::okasshat::nothingtoadd::twirl::shtf::bull::deadhorse::2girls:

I love all of these good new smilies!

Edited by CJ18
  • Like (+1 Rep) 3