Check out the SMD Web Store @ WcCarAudio.com!

meade916

SMD D'amore Engineering IM-SG Impedance Meter (Updated Pics Page 4 and 8!)

Steve whyyy? lol. I have bought everything you, Tony and Juan have come up with. If it keeps up i'm going to contact payroll and have them take out 15% every paycheck just to keep paying you for all the things i keep buying lmao. That will be one awesome test product to have.Im really curious how that works.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

wait wait wait

how hard does this thing push the speakers?

because if it cant move a speaker to full xmax then it wont give an accurate reading...

or am i misunderstanding what this does?

Edited by IH8PunkRok
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

nice put me down for 1 so when does the new SPL meter come out i know yall have to have one in the works?

Have you guys ever thought of integrating your three tools into one? Or is that even possile?

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

I'm honestly curious because I've never dealt with impedance other than just wiring - what is the practical application for this? Like, what settings can it help you with, etc.?

wait wait wait

how hard does this thing push the speakers?

because if it cant move a speaker to full xmax then it wont give an accurate reading...

or am i misunderstanding what this does?

The Thiele-Small parameters for speakers (Fs, Qts, Vas, Qms..ect.) are measured at low level. Is this what you are referring to?

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Still rocking my Rockford IM-1 - look like a dual line update of that? Any other changes your thinking of making?

Combination of the rockford IM-1 and OSC2?? Sounds cool to me. I'd definitely buy one

• Like (+1 Rep) 1