Does Copywrite Laws Apply To Sub Companys

i think there is a thread over at ca.com about this same topic

I think I was quoted like 2.50 a basket if I bought like 50 thousand of them. :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

damn :blink:

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

I find it funny how they always pick the shit brands to copy :P

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

lol, damn at the feedback, i guess the good companys do a better job at there patents and the shitty companys dont care who buys what as long as they buy it, but i had a set of those audiobahn natural sound 12's each in there own 1.5-2cf sealed box and they wanged but there shitty made n i had to take the tincles off and crimp em to butt connectors cause they kept comein out of the allen sockets, there good for a first system or someone that dont want it loud, but other than that u get what u pay for

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

you can copy right a logo and stuff like that. You can paten special things like cooling plates and such but chances are any thing a Chinese company is willing to do the tooling for has already been done and exasted the patents. One thing the Chinese build houses do is offer you a exclusive to there parts. Ussaly in order to receive an exclusive you must make a first time large order and then agree to order and pay for so many more a year. Stop for filling your order quota and you lose your exclusive with the build house.