Mikey Neri Posted April 26, 2012 Report Posted April 26, 2012 I have a kove 15 which isn't bad but I was thinking of goin newer with an fi , I need some others input! Please help!
TeamHT Posted April 26, 2012 Report Posted April 26, 2012 That one. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
DylanH Posted April 26, 2012 Report Posted April 26, 2012 If you want something new go for it. http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
soundstream15 Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 the bl fully loaded will destroy ur sub lol so id go with fi audio dude just saying
SnowDrifter Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 Get both! IB4L ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Lbox88 Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 (edited) Fi IB4 Edited April 27, 2012 by Lbox88 UBL | Build Log
TeamHirshAudio Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 (edited) I would definately do the Fi, the BLs are a nice series and fully loaded will sound real nice and blow that other 15 away! Edited April 27, 2012 by TeamHirshAudio
sprkn_ranger Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 That one. No, no, THIS one! Ib4N8 Check out my build log! 4 Havocs in a blowthrough http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187506-sprkn-rangers-blowthrough-build/
basshead7890 Posted April 27, 2012 Report Posted April 27, 2012 fi bl My Build Log 95 Honda Accord Nook HD+ tablet Team Ascendant Audio 18" 2 Skar Audio SK-2500.1D Crescendo Audio C1100.4 2006 Civic, Fi SP4 12", bc3500 Build log
Recommended Posts