Got this in my Mailbox.. What would you do?

So let me get this stright.

1) You admit in your first post that you are in the wrong for the use of your system. Admitting that you are wrong and with that being since and per the letting this is the second year in a row you have done this which I'm going to take to be true

2) Then you get upset by "someone" writing you a letter stating what someone could have done already ( besides the breaking into the house part) because you were being an ignorant dumbass who blares their system pissing off neighbors and ask what you should do.

Well let me give you a little bit of advice

TURN YOUR FUCKING SHIT DOWN! Simple. You wonder why so many bassheads get a bad rep. I can tell you that if my little ninja or ninjet was trying to sleep and you came through blaring that shit, and have already been asked yet you are still doing it, there would be problems and I'm not talking about the ones Jay-Z has either

fucking dumb

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

So let me get this stright. 1) You admit in your first post that you are in the wrong for the use of your system. Admitting that you are wrong and with that being since and per the letting this is the second year in a row you have done this which I'm going to take to be true 2) Then you get upset by "someone" writing you a letter stating what someone could have done already ( besides the breaking into the house part) because you were being an ignorant dumbass who blares their system pissing off neighbors and ask what you should do. Well let me give you a little bit of advice TURN YOUR FUCKING SHIT DOWN! Simple. You wonder why so many bassheads get a bad rep. I can tell you that if my little ninja or ninjet was trying to sleep and you came through blaring that shit, and have already been asked yet you are still doing it, there would be problems and I'm not talking about the ones Jay-Z has either fucking dumb :ninja:

I think the reason why he is upset is because the guy didnt have the balls to come at him straight and ask him. The person instead wrote a letter with threats included. If I were him that would make me want to push this guy to come at me and deal with me face to face. Sometimes in life the right thing to do is just ask nicely. It goes a long way.

Put up a sign asking the guy to come forward and stop being a chicken. Call him out. When you find out who he is you can deal with him appropriately.

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

Turn the shit down...like Ninja said.. Simple as that. I learned my lesson already when rolling through my neighborhood. Got a ticket; $120 for noise violation. Don't disrespect your neighbors, you may need them in the future. Find out who it was and go apologize for your stupidity. I did, neighbors are cool now. Good Luck on your choice.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

ill be pissed but don't be putting ur shit up in ur crib

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

So let me get this stright. 1) You admit in your first post that you are in the wrong for the use of your system. Admitting that you are wrong and with that being since and per the letting this is the second year in a row you have done this which I'm going to take to be true 2) Then you get upset by "someone" writing you a letter stating what someone could have done already ( besides the breaking into the house part) because you were being an ignorant dumbass who blares their system pissing off neighbors and ask what you should do. Well let me give you a little bit of advice TURN YOUR FUCKING SHIT DOWN! Simple. You wonder why so many bassheads get a bad rep. I can tell you that if my little ninja or ninjet was trying to sleep and you came through blaring that shit, and have already been asked yet you are still doing it, there would be problems and I'm not talking about the ones Jay-Z has either fucking dumb :ninja:

I think the reason why he is upset is because the guy didnt have the balls to come at him straight and ask him. The person instead wrote a letter with threats included. If I were him that would make me want to push this guy to come at me and deal with me face to face. Sometimes in life the right thing to do is just ask nicely. It goes a long way.

Put up a sign asking the guy to come forward and stop being a chicken. Call him out. When you find out who he is you can deal with him appropriately.

This is stupid. Maybe this person does not want to be confrontational. He said you are blaring your music BECAUSE YOU WANT ME TO: he did not say he was going to do any of that. Again there is no point in getting physical when you are in tern being disrespectful not only to your neighbors but to all the other bassheads out there that don't do stupid shit like he did. Try again!

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'm with sensai. None of this is an issue if you just stop playing it at home. Find a nice secluded area 5-10min away and use that for your test and tune spot. Even better, if you make amends with this person and tell him you will pay closer attention he will probably let it slide if he does hear bass occasionally

Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

I think both parties a bit at fault man.... Dont wang your shit so much that it pisses off your neighbors, but by the same token.. my loud ass music doesn't damage to your property though... So if you get so bent about it that you want to threaten my property and belongings with damage.. now thats another story.. the second you start talking about breaking into my house or stealing my shit.. you are looking to get shot at. A lot. A simple note with a please turn it down or I'll call the police would have sufficed. But no, author wants to talk about illegal action... I'd continue to try and goad that fuck wipe into trying to wreck my shit or touch my house.. then i'd show him what the castle doctrine really is. Theres a difference between noise and physical harm or property damage( one is a minor misdemeanor the others can be a felony), whoever wrote that letter is a telephone tough guy that feels a desire to leave ominous letters in mailboxes in the middle of the night because they are a pussy. F them.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Wtf is wrong with some of you saying to plug a couple bullets in this guy for property damage? Jesus, that's a dumb ass thought process to me. When did destruction of property become so malicious that it is to be responded to with deadly force? How is a broken window equal to that of another person's life?

Op, take it to the police, them them you think it's the same person who threatened to poison your dogs last year, and stop bumping in your driveway. Maybe try to get a small video security system or maybe get motion sensitive hunting cameras that you can try to hide near where you park your car.

Wtf is wrong with some of you saying to plug a couple bullets in this guy for property damage? Jesus, that's a dumb ass thought process to me. When did destruction of property become so malicious that it is to be responded to with deadly force? How is a broken window equal to that of another person's life?

Op, take it to the police, them them you think it's the same person who threatened to poison your dogs last year, and stop bumping in your driveway. Maybe try to get a small video security system or maybe get motion sensitive hunting cameras that you can try to hide near where you park your car.

Breaking a window to my house..hmmmm.. breaking into my house.. one would need to break a window or door in order to gain access to my house.. if you are maliciously trying to gain access to my house or property( aka trying to gain entry without my permission or being let in, and If I'm asleep at night and here a window get smashed, the logical assumption is that someone is try to get in, isn't it?), your intent is ill. If your intent is ill, you mean harm to my possessions and family that I have busted my ass to earn, keep and protect. And protect whats mine is exactly what I would do. I probably just kick his ass for touching the car.. touch the house where my wife and babies sleep at night.. yup. Lead is going to fly. And to counter you statement Lbox, when did a little loud music or a barking dog become so malicious that threats of poisoning ( which is killing the dogs isnt it?) dogs, breaking windows, stealing items and assault become an appropriate response? It's a two way street there buddy... you flame me for stating I would exercise my state granted rights to protect my home and family.. yet make no mention of how nutso the author of these letters is for threatening to poison a dog, or to steal someones shit or break into their house or whatever? Do you only read every other post or something?

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Archived