Car Audio Decals Two For $2 Shipped

bam! the boss has spoken!

hopefully after i place my order i'll be sporting the classic SMD.com sticker =P

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

i'm talking about the manufacturer stickers that usually come in the box with any product purchased.

scott sent me about 100 small, medium and large Fi stickers -- i doubt he'd be too thrilled if i turned around and sold them.

it's just the principle of someone else making money on your trademark...

Tho I think some of the decals he is selling are different, they are not exact sizes, not exact colors, but close.

Its no different then going to the dollar store and buying some imitation colgate toothpaste that was made in africa and contains toxins, and has no connection with the real company. They are using the colgate logo to sell the imititation product. Or the fake oldspice deodarent.

So what are the origional manufactures doing about this stuff? Nothing because it is still being sold, and the bootleg companies are using the REAL companies logos/trademarks to sell the fake crap.

All companies DO NOT give out stickers. Its BS in my opinion. You go buy a performance aftermarket car part you get a sticker to put on your car. Its free advertisment for that company even if the sticker is not from them.

If a company is making a big deal about a piece of vinyl they must not be doing good in sales.

Ive bought my powermaster d3100 batteries, $300 per battery, no sticker.

Same thing with my DD subs, My first one was bought new, over $800 paid. No sticker, have it re coned almost $500, asked for a sticker, and was told $10 per sticker.

hu dd sub should have came with a lil one per sub (in the bag with the copper to copper BS) and yes they dont care enough to give you a free sticker

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

never got a one with the sub I bought from them, or the 2 i had reconed.

No biggie, ill still run the gear.

But Ill just go elseware for my prints.

My point is not to bash, but just say that its not like he is making money from this, he is just helping out the audiophiles, and whatever companies they are making a fuss is kinda childish esp while they get free gear.

And I seen some stickers in some boxes at the shop, but 2 out of 3 where missing them. Maybe just a slacker on the shipping line :) lol

damn anyway to get the stickers with out having Paypal?

I want the stevemeadedesigns, and a SMD sticker, and maybe even a forevrbumpn sticker

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived