I dont get people though, what's wrong with something different. It's all about expression. If we all drove the same thing wouldn't it be boring as fuck?

We need variety in the world, I like dropped trucks, you like lifted, we get it. That's your opinion. It doesn't mean your right. It doesn't mean your wrong either.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

I still think it looks silly (just like too much negative camber, or lifting a car - donks look stupid IMO). You going to go race those trucks? Trucks to me are meant to be manly and beast. Lower to the ground looks timid. I get it though, everyone has different likes/dislikes - it just means that's not for me.

I dont get people though, what's wrong with something different. It's all about expression. If we all drove the same thing wouldn't it be boring as fuck?

We need variety in the world, I like dropped trucks, you like lifted, we get it. That's your opinion. It doesn't mean your right. It doesn't mean your wrong either.

You're absolutely right, that's why I included what I bolded in the quote. We can agree that we don't have the same opinion on dropped trucks, no need to bring personal attacks into it.

RF 12" P3D4

RF 300.1 ~ BC: 430w

4 x Infinity Reference 5012i

B-Quiet Extreme

Mines also a 2wd truck and everyone around me has lifted truck, but im still going to lower mine about 3 inches.

24" rims btw and I'm lowering the back, not the whole truck.

IMO do the one that will make you happiest, I know I'm going to get comments on mine for lowering it, but idc its what I like.2uo1g14.jpg

r9n703.jpg

Actually, I think that looks fine - I guess it's just when it's slammed that I don't really like it. But again, he should do what makes him happy, like you did. In the end, I'm never going to drive his truck, so my opinion doesn't mean a lot on how he spends his money.

RF 12" P3D4

RF 300.1 ~ BC: 430w

4 x Infinity Reference 5012i

B-Quiet Extreme

idk... I've never been a fan of lifted trucks.

(they look like the driver is just trying to overcompensate. literally)

but lowered truck in my opinion look dope as all hell.

lower and throw 22's on it ;)

'08 Chevy Cobalt coupe 2.2 base model trunk build:

2 9512iSC flatwound alum 1.5 coils

-extra 9500 spider pack

-8" platinum carbon dustcaps

1 DD Z1 (.375ohm nominally daily)

3g31 AGM

320a Ohio Gen alt

1 DD S4 4 channel

4 VO-M8v1's (holes cut for 3rd pair)

2 CS 6.5's

2 VO-B1's

Sony XAV-601BT

all Knu Krystal RCA's

Cadence 7band EQ

148.3db @ 32hz (burp)

148.4 @ 37 & 38hz (burp)

146.xdb 90sec average (center windshield)

My truck doesnt get used as a truck... Bed it full if batts, amps, and air ride equipment lol

same with me. ive hauled a couple things like a shelf or 2 in the bed since ive had it, but thats it. i dont really go through mud and i dont really haul things with it. ha. if it start to rebuild it this summer as a lowered truck, im redoing the entire thing pretty much. im making a show truck out of it over the next couple yrs.

atleast i have some opinions now. i still like my thoughts of lowering it. white truck, black headlights/taillights and some black 22"s bagged. i think itll have a decent look to it. ha.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

in my opinion if it's 2WD lower it, 4x4 Lift it, easy as that. i'm happy I lifted my truck and slapped M/T's on it. numerous times have i been the rescue truck for some buddies showing off at a party and getting stuck in their 2wd trucks or some trucks on 24's. lol

Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi.

Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models )

Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm

Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood )

Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck.

Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine.

Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires

Bushwacker fender flares

Magnaflow true duel exhaust

LED tail lights with Projector headlights

Plasti-dip fun coming soon!

well i dont have to go through fields or anything. the rds are good. its just popular out here to lift their trucks because i guess thats what youre supposed to do in the country? ha.

Never fall victim to the "norm"

My truck goes lower than most cars in our town. And I live in the country surrounded by rye grass farmers and 4x4 trucks.

Archived