Do you think 100 shipped for two 12's 350 rmsa peice is a good price?

Ive seen people putting the hifonics 606 on these two subs. I may order two of the ma audio 120Xe 12's tomorrow and then later on maybe two weeks or a month get the hifonics 606 amp for them?

get the 1206 or w/e it is, Hifonics over rates there Bxi line, you'd be better with the 1206...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

B)-->

QUOTE(Eric B @ Dec 23 2007, 10:08 AM) 216624[/snapback]
get the 1206 or w/e it is, Hifonics over rates there Bxi line, you'd be better with the 1206...

It would be either the hifonics BXI606 which is mono and is one stable or the ZXI 6006 which is 4 ohms and 2 ohms stable and bridged rms is 600. Which would be better the mono or the two channel and why?

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

mono imo..cause you can wire the subs down to one ohm on the amp..plus you will have plenty of power if you go with the 1206d

Edited by Bryan

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Do you think 100 shipped for two 12's 350 rmsa peice is a good price?

Ive seen people putting the hifonics 606 on these two subs. I may order two of the ma audio 120Xe 12's tomorrow and then later on maybe two weeks or a month get the hifonics 606 amp for them?

yeah that's a pretty decent price. i dont think you'd be disappointed. and i always prefer mono amps. i like the simplicity of them and they tend to be more efficient

mono imo..cause you can wire the subs down to one ohm on the amp..plus you will have plenty of power if you go with the 1206d

but wouldn't that amp be too much power the subs together they need 700 rms so the amp needs to do 700 rms at 4 ohms bridged or 700 rms at 1 ohm.

yeah that's a pretty decent price. i dont think you'd be disappointed. and i always prefer mono amps. i like the simplicity of them and they tend to be more efficient

Ok I am kinda really thinking of getting my dad to order them for me and they will probably be here at my house by the 30th.

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

you can get a big ass amp, just as long as it's tuned properly you wont harm the subs. plus it'll run cooler and give a better signal than if it were overheating. i got an RMS chart that shows what voltage should be coming out of the channels for the wattage you need with the given impedence.

yea all you have to do is set the damn gain right...

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

If you do the math, the BXi1206D puts out around 800-900 RMS at 1 ohm.... Should be good on those MA subs, just set the gain correctly like Bryan said.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo