Jump to content

So what F'ed up shifts do ya all work?


Recommended Posts

Posted

m-f school 8:40a.m. -3:08p.m.

work tues. 6-10p.m. wed. 5-10p.m. Fri. and Sat. 6p.m.-midnight Sun. 5p.m.-10p.m.

and when ever i get called in

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Posted

my wife works for a sporting goods store and see is like 5-9 like 3 days a week and when they are slow they dont even call here wait for her to show up and say sorry budget is slow we need to send you home and no pay?

Posted

Fri, Sat, Sun, Mondays 6am to 4:30pm with tues, weds and thursdays off which is fine by me cause i atleast know nothing is closed on my days off unless it is a holiday.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Posted

I used to work 6am to 6pm on a ranch. Now I'm mostly 4 pm to 12 am at chipotle.

Does chipotle pay good just wondering because the chipotle by my house is hiring and I was thinking about applying

they vary based on experience but if they need to train close to minimum wage

Posted

I'm a sysadmin I've done lots of fucked up shifts. Like Friday 6pm to Monday 6 am straight

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I'm a sysadmin I've done lots of fucked up shifts. Like Friday 6pm to Monday 6 am straight

A lot of the networking, database, and administrative jobs in IT get stuck with some shitty shifts sometimes. A server or network device starts having issues and you're in the NOC until it's working again.

EDIT: I can't wait to have one of these jobs :)

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8873 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...