Jump to content

So what F'ed up shifts do ya all work?


Recommended Posts

Posted

or normal shifts too.

I work what they call relief shift here at the mill. Its more like release shift cuz I bend over and take it cuz i'm glad to have a job.

I work:

Wednesday 12am - 8am

Thursday 12am - 8am

Friday 4pm - 12am

Saturday 4pm - 12am

Sunday 8am - 4pm

I been working on these fools to change to a 12hr roto shift so I can have a weekend off once in a while but they wont go for it. i keep trying though. Its hard to never have a weekend, or sleep for that matter. lol

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide


Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Posted

12:00 am to 9:00 am ... Mon - Fri. graveyard shift

and love it !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

I used to work 6am to 6pm on a ranch. Now I'm mostly 4 pm to 12 am at chipotle.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

3am to 1pm mon thru fri. wrk flow at target

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Posted

mines not the worst but 3am-8am tues - sat at fedex with class mon wed fri @ 9-2

Posted

M-F 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm second shift and when we are busy 3:00 pm to 1:00 am or 12 hour shift 3:00 pm to 3:00 am. The shift is not bad just no time with family except for the weekend.

Posted

5pm to 2am random days of the week... Always have to work Friday Saturday and Sunday!

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Posted

Depends how busy work is, im a deisel mechanic and we do road calls after hours ive done a couple 8am-4am shifts lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...