Omega5002 Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 So, did a quick sketching up of how the box is going to look. Skars will be facing the trunk 4 inches from the lid, so the woofers will have room to excurt, and the port is firing left so when I let down the driver side back seat, it will fire into the cabin. This design is 4 inches off my maximum working width, and I feel like this will work greatly. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
scooter99 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Interesting sketch! Facebook Page: S99Creations 2006 F250 Lariat Build
HatersGonnaHate Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 The actual sketch up is clearer than that, the port braces are the same concept that you see a lot of guys use in the high power builds.... It's pretty much a vertical brace from top to bottom, with a hole cut in it to support the port since it is a decent length. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Omega5002 Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 Interesting sketch! Yeah, it would look clearer if it was sketched up on sketchup, but idk how to use that program well, but the box is simple but effective Oh yeah, here's my temp setup since I sold my cvr12, and got some supples for the new box Dayton SUB1000 10'(100 rms) on 400 rms Sounds good, sucks on lows though, but can't go without bass till I build my new box. 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
Trey_Dog650 Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 Lol nice! ^ Pretty creative. Good job on winning sotm! Looking forward to new build 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Omega5002 Posted February 8, 2013 Author Report Posted February 8, 2013 Lol nice! ^ Pretty creative. Good job on winning sotm! Looking forward to new build Yeah, needed some temporary bass (Basshead problems lol) Thanks man, can't wait to put it together 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
dog24fret Posted February 8, 2013 Report Posted February 8, 2013 I like the medium used for the sketch JK. Looks very interesting sir. You can go without bass for a couple of months. No side effects really just shallow crappy music lol. Then the occasional making pretend bass with your mouth . You got a interesting build starting. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
Omega5002 Posted February 9, 2013 Author Report Posted February 9, 2013 I like the medium used for the sketch JK. Looks very interesting sir. You can go without bass for a couple of months. No side effects really just shallow crappy music lol. Then the occasional making pretend bass with your mouth . You got a interesting build starting. Yeah, combination of random colors from color pencils and crayon lol I don't like being bassless, makes my music sound empty, plus the Dayton is a good low end filler for the time being, though doesn't like being pushed too hard lol Yeap, this build will be interesting to me because I never designed a box I'm actually gonna build, never had a pair of 15's before, never used 2' dowels, never did a double baffle, nor used a sonotube before, this is really going to be interesting lol 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
dog24fret Posted February 9, 2013 Report Posted February 9, 2013 Lol I say so wow. Being bassless sucks period. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
boom50cal Posted February 14, 2013 Report Posted February 14, 2013 Bump in the trunk of a Volvo... I love checking this log. Economy, reliability, and tunez! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.