Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

but hes a good guy hes coming back to make amends ....

:rofl:

install a fire extinguisher you're gonna need it

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

I feel bad for Trippi.That dude and this hummer has been through it. I have no clue why Irragi was even used for this project unless he offered to do the shit for free. If he's not willing to correct the stuff he did or didn't do, how can he tell you that it voids the warranty if you make it how he was suppose too. Screw that he would be fixing it if it was my truck....oh wait he would have never touched my truck from the jump.

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

I don't want to start shit but didn't a crap load of people including me I believe tell you about this guy. I only spoke from experience as I'm sure more than the other 50% of the people that had something to say. I wish you and trip the best of luck with this build. You're a great builder and I'm sure you'll do what you can to make this right.

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

I don't want to start shit but didn't a crap load of people including me I believe tell you about this guy. I only spoke from experience as I'm sure more than the other 50% of the people that had something to say. I wish you and trip the best of luck with this build. You're a great builder and I'm sure you'll do what you can to make this right.

I didnt really want to from the get go lol, He owe's me money from a alt I got from him couple years ago. But it's who Trippi wanted to use, he used him in the past and had good results.

That sucks dude,I'd send them back for refund or sell them as already said and get some real alts like it had to begin with..there's a reason hardly anyone uses Iraggi anymore,what a BS deal that is.

Id love to see the bench test results on one of those alts. Mine have jack for idle output.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived