Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

I stated the sole reason why he didn't fuse the Alts to the batts

Which should be very clear.....

An no one on this site has more than half his Alts.... So your point is?

Was I ragging on the build in any way? No

My point was everyone who is raggin on the build should go back and creedle in a hole

Because no one on this site has done a build that big....

12 Alts

12 Subs

I think it's almost 150 beyma Speakers

Edit: more batts, wire, aluminum custom work.... Than anyone has done on here

I can think of one or 2 maybe who have more sub cone area and only maybe the BMW for more custom work

Edit: fudged up last line

The Linear Power bread truck comes to mind :-)

283976_242494195769257_7169473_n_zpsffed

144 polk db 12s ... that is some cone area

280752_242493435769333_4448467_o_zps3b12

and plenty of battery power

all these fucking posts and no updates except the pic of the alts. This is company number two to go under the berger bus? What's the gas tank deal? How many people on this forum with multiple alt setups fused absolutely everything? Not as many as you people make it out to be. There's plenty of people on here with no fuses with no issues. I'd be willing to be there's more people with issues running fuses than not. By no means am I an iraggi supporter, I have a mechman elite 370 in my truck which I love. I understand this is a massive production, but why is it berger can't get along with anyone? It's easy to have a one sided story on here... The shit is ridiculous and I feel bad for trippi. I'd really like to see this get done. But it seems it never will....

This is true, I dont even run fuses in my personal vehicle....but its just that PERSONAL. The hummer is not mine (no matter how much I treat it to be) if something was to happen to a customers vehicle that person could come after me for quite a bit of money. Im sorry but I'll take the precautions of fusing it. K thanks

null_zps8c933acd.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Come in hoping to see some news, get to the last post and laugh my ass off because I'm expecting more drama thanks Keith lol

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

YOGA pants FTMFW

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

We are planning for me to have the truck back around Feb 1st. I will post whatever updates I get until then.

Feb 1st. I work faster than that!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

From the looks of Dom's attitude (both here and on Facebook) towards you Berger, I highly suggest you go over everything again. There's a possibility it can end up as a waste of time but it's better than risking something else being tweaked just because he "didn't like how it was done".

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

From the looks of Dom's attitude (both here and on Facebook) towards you Berger, I highly suggest you go over everything again. There's a possibility it can end up as a waste of time but it's better than risking something else being tweaked just because he "didn't like how it was done".

Yeah, he's already made several comments/accusations rather alarming. Mostly towards the battery banks. Going to go over it tip to toe.

Archived