Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

lol calmate people...bling is one of my boys and we always talk trash to each other..it's all in fun. His truck is nuts but I plan on smashing him as soon as berger is done. So I'm thinking somewhere around Christmas we will probably battle.

I thought smash was an east coast term for bang or have sex with.

Tripping, please clarify. I'm a west coaster and need a vocab lesson. I'm hoping you meant smash as in DESTROY....hopefully.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Nah ima smash him...I love that beard of his. U got any facial hair because I need a reason to go out west. Lol

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

hey man great job. Quick question. Are your doors and dash wrapped with vinyl or pained. I can't tell in the photos. And if they are wrapped what kinda material is it. The upholstery shop here say you can't wrap a door like yours without having a lot of seams. But I see you're and they look great if that's a wrap. He'll they look good whatever they are.

They are painted. I suggest u find a better shop. Locally I had 8 shops either tell me they coulndt wrap my doors or the ones that could said each door would have 13 stitches and cost a grand to wrap them both. I took mine to a dude up NY he wrapped them for $400 and each door had three stitches. Where are u located?

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

hey man great job. Quick question. Are your doors and dash wrapped with vinyl or pained. I can't tell in the photos. And if they are wrapped what kinda material is it. The upholstery shop here say you can't wrap a door like yours without having a lot of seams. But I see you're and they look great if that's a wrap. He'll they look good whatever they are.

They are painted. I suggest u find a better shop. Locally I had 8 shops either tell me they coulndt wrap my doors or the ones that could said each door would have 13 stitches and cost a grand to wrap them both. I took mine to a dude up NY he wrapped them for $400 and each door had three stitches. Where are u located?

Hey man, I was gonna ask you where you got your doors wrapped? I may end up having to send mine somewhere, and N8 said he thought you knew a guy...

Also, are you saying Trippi's doors are painted? I coulda swore he said they were wrapped... I wonder how they got that texture?

Anyway sorry to thread jack, on with the awesome build! :popcorn:

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Im secretly in love with trippi, and I'm jelly for his build. Imma sell this F-150 and get a hummer so I can be just like him

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Archived