Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

Technically blue transpo box wise there should be two alternators to a regulator but I personally would do one per. It's easy to do 12 alternators or whatever the hell he has and then don't give them all the field current they need to actually do the output they can. I feel he did this just for show but I hope I'm wrong... Trippi is a great guy I just wish he would've given me a chance to work with him with less headache.

Can you answer this-

From my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong kyle) but if the batteries aren't completely topped off would they still be drawing amperage from the alts trying to get a full charge- in other words whether you are playing the system or not the alts will always be under a full load.

Won't they only draw a load when they're under the voltage set point? Alts won't be under load so they'll be fine but it'll fuck the batteries.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Pardon my "french" but FUCK THAT..I'd pull all of those shit alts out and get $ back and get DC to do a setup for Trippi that's actually RIGHT! this is just compete bs risking that much $ in batteries,gear,car,etc for some alts that some dumbfuck hacked in so to speak.. End Rant

2 dcs would be more idle and max than what's in their now lol I do give props for the bracket though 12 alts is a feat Shitty alts or not

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

Ya that interests me too.. that's a lot of strain on the starter and when those alts are under load A LOT of stress on the engine

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

i-love-yoga-pants-37_lrnk9z.jpg

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived