Jump to content

Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)


Recommended Posts

Posted

You sons a bitches.bumped this......

:ehh::wub:

You're welcome. :D

Damn that is gonna be sick Trippi. Not sure if I would prefer to be between those doors or inside the cab lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

Nissan titan rear door hinges.

180deg and pretty stout.

Lookin good guys

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Posted

only thing i would be worried about is how well can tvs take a 160 plus

160 plus??? I was shooting for a 145... :(

Posted

yeah but then I'll lose some speakers..and no comments about how I already have enough...that is kinda different tho...but i dont like tvs anymore

Yeah...I had a cool idea for the rear and like a 50" T.V. but he said no :(

Posted

Do you "box in" the speakers on the doors or are they basically mounted with the back open on a frame that is bolted on the door? Does sound escape from the backside of the speaker enclosure?

I see people fiberglassing speaker rings on the doors, and mount the speakers on them, but I don't ever see seal a back board or cover to them.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

Posted

why not just replace the windshield with a large tv? mount cameras in the front so you can see while you drive lol

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted
Posted

only thing i would be worried about is how well can tvs take a 160 plus

160 plus??? I was shooting for a 145 50' away from the truck... :(

Fixed for you.

Posted

only thing i would be worried about is how well can tvs take a 160 plus

160 plus??? I was shooting for a 145 50' away from the truck... :(

Fixed for you.

bahahah nice

Posted

Dat C pillar choppage...shit's crazy!

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 497 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...