basebalz13

Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

2,164 posts in this topic

Sweet Jesus. It is the end of the world. Berger posted a legit update.

you keep posting different pictures of the same thing :WTFBubble:

Lol y'all are a bunch of wolves! But Berger just got the truck back yesterday so be easy on him...for now. There is a lot of work to do to be ready for SBN but he said he's up for the task. After he's done the audio work, it still needs to be tuned and then painted and a few other things...alll by the beginning/middle of February. He's on break now but in a few weeks he'll be back in school and that comes first...maybe not in his head but definitely in mine. And I'll never lose my love for car audio...I wish I could but it is what it is. I prob won't do anything this big again so this time we are going all out. The floor is all yours Dave...

2 people like this

Lol y'all are a bunch of wolves! But Berger just got the truck back yesterday so be easy on him...for now. There is a lot of work to do to be ready for SBN but he said he's up for the task. After he's done the audio work, it still needs to be tuned and then painted and a few other things...alll by the beginning/middle of February. He's on break now but in a few weeks he'll be back in school and that comes first...maybe not in his head but definitely in mine. And I'll never lose my love for car audio...I wish I could but it is what it is. I prob won't do anything this big again so this time we are going all out. The floor is all yours Dave...

Awh, thanks boo boo. I wanna print this and frame it! lol

Damn from the man himself! Let the building commence!!!!

Woot!!! The work shall begin!

Edited by sprkn_ranger