Trippi's Hummer the Final Chapter (Eye Candy on page 36 & 52)

We wanna thank Trippi for the opportunity and for using our amps in his build. If anyone has any questions about the models or anything about Flatline feel free to pm me and I will answer any question to the best of my ability

New technology on all of our amplifiers if you pay attention to the board layout there is nothing out there that looks like it. We arent a company that are gonna lie about anything that we sell. We will let the amps speak for themselves when they get in the truck. Please dont talk down on product becasue its something you have never seen before.

Im asking you since you "represent" the company. Not trying to talk down on a new product. I(We) are just curious what sets them apart from your standard Korean amps, and how your able to get away with less power/ground inputs.

ANYONE HAS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS AMP TAKE IT TO PM. WE WILL NOT LET TRIPPI'S BUILD LOG BE CAUGHT IN IN THIS BULLSHIT. THE HUMMER HAS ALREADY BEEN FUCKED UP ( now being fixed ;) ). NINJA HAS SPOKEN SWORD WILL START SWINGING NEXT

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

We wanna thank Trippi for the opportunity and for using our amps in his build. If anyone has any questions about the models or anything about Flatline feel free to pm me and I will answer any question to the best of my ability

New technology on all of our amplifiers if you pay attention to the board layout there is nothing out there that looks like it. We arent a company that are gonna lie about anything that we sell. We will let the amps speak for themselves when they get in the truck. Please dont talk down on product becasue its something you have never seen before.

Im asking you since you "represent" the company. Not trying to talk down on a new product. I(We) are just curious what sets them apart from your standard Korean amps, and how your able to get away with less power/ground inputs.

Pm Flatline for the info dont destroy trippis thread :D

Bassaholics Audio

Custom Enclosure Designs

Custom Built Subwoofers tailored to specific enclosures

For more info

Email: [email protected]

YES! can we get to the hummer...and yoga pants...NOAW!!!!

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

When i recieved pics first thing i noticed was the dual inputs...i doubted immediately. Then i noticed out of all the.amps ive.played with. Either in production, or proto-types. I've never seen that board...so i did some digging and found some things. Im very interested to get my hands on one and do some playing around!

Little hint. Look at the color of the board ;)

Archived