Sonic Electronix

want to have the coolest system on the internet??

Step 1... you must run your amps at .5 ohms or lower

Step 2... you must have a 4th order box

Step 3... you must have multible amps that are strapped

Step 4... you must not upgrade any part of your electrical stock everything ftmfw

Step 5... think/act like you know more than everyone

Step 6... tune to 33hz because bitches love 33hz

Step 7... must have 45's in every corner

Step 8... do nothing to stop flex try and get as much flex as possibale and take as many vids of the flex as you can cause flex is so cool there is no way it could hurt dbs

Step 9... Must tune to 25hz or lower cause who needs to hear bass i like to hear rattles and shit flexing instead

Step 10... you must glass the inside of your box

Step 11... MUST RUN ALL SUNDOWN cause your not cool unless everything is sundown and you have a 10 foot sundown sticker going across your ride sundown the end to all audios yo

Step 12... Must play and Demo Dubstep/Chooped and screwed music if its not dubsteps/chopped it should not get any play

Congrats you now have a system the internet deems cool

If your missing a step I'm sorry but the internet says you fail and can get louder if you follow said steps

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

You forgot step four...you must not upgrade any of your electrical. Stock everything FTMFW :good::rofl:

step 5) think/act like you know more than everyone.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Or it breaks your window on any volume .

subwoofers - two eclipse 88120s

box - 3.4 cubes tuned to 32 hz

amps - aq1200 and pheonix gold zx450

New build :

2 obsidian audio 15s

same amp

6.1 cubic foot box tuned to 32 hz in a civic hatch

Step 1... you must run your amps at .5 ohms or lower

Step 2... you must have a 4th order box

Step 3... you must have multible amps that are strapped

Step 4... you must not upgrade any part of your electrical stock everything ftmfw

Step 5... think/act like you know more than everyone

Congrats you now have a system the internet deems cool

If your missing a step I'm sorry but the internet says you fail and can get louder if you follow said steps

You also need a really big capacitor. Boss 10 farad

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Also run DC's. Bitches love DC's.

:peepwall:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived