OrionStang Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 So Nikitaaa, have you stomped the bitch out yet? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Torres Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 Maaan...some of the comments had me rolling....hahaha! funniest one is: how old is she? She just turned 18, I believe.
tyma1026 Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 fhita? Word lol that would loosen her up alright ha ha
Craig28 Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. sigged.. Just couldn't help that one!!! Too late dude I got that shit days ago hahaha. TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
Craig28 Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 But really though, how would she try to kill you in the first place? The only women I've ever met in my life that had any idea how to use a gun had some sort of military or police training, and this bitch is 18, I'm sure she doesn't have either of those. She must be some 350 pound, knuckle draggin, free-willy lookin ass bitch. Shit like the girl Eddie Murphy played in Norbit. TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
HatersGonnaHate Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 I had no idea that my zingers would be do popular lol. Stay tuned though, I'm pretty sure I have some more good ones coming My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
KillaCam Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 No updates?? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
HatersGonnaHate Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 Probably got his ass beat for trying to whip out his meat stick My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
skittlesRgood Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 WAIT WAIT you're scared for your life from a girl? .. she assaulted you? SMACK that hoe lol thats funny. i know a guy got failed out of the police academy because he failed a scenario where a woman walked up to him after climbing out of a window. he didnt think a woman could overpower him. she walked up to him and "stabbed" him with a hidden knife. that's all it takes. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
KillaCam Posted May 8, 2012 Report Posted May 8, 2012 Probably got his ass beat for trying to whip out his meat stick Happens to the best of us. I just hope she didn't hold him down and fhita with something. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.