Mechman Alternators

Eric is leaving Mechman!

Hello All-

I have made the decision to move back to California and my last day at Mechman will be Wednesday, May 9th.

All of your questions for sales, technical assistance or anything else can be answered by any of the other staff here at Mechman, and they will be present here on the forums just as I have been.

This has been a great experience, one that added much knowledge on top of my years of experience, and it is unfortunate that life has pulled me back to California. I am thankful for my time working here at Mechman, for the customers I have helped, and for the people I have met, and leave here with new friends, business associates and knowledge that I can share with the community in my future efforts.

I will not be competing with Mechman's business, I am not going out on my own in this market, but I do expect to maintain a presence in the car audio community in some aspect.

Michael, Josh and Matt will be here to help you with any of your needs, and my emails will be forwarded to them once I leave Mechman. If it's something that we were discussing before my departure they can pull up the conversations or even contact me if they need info.

Don't forget that we are doing a 10% off promo this month only AND we are giving away an alternator at the end of the month. See the threads on here for details.

Thanks to all of you who run Mechman Alternators and represent our brand.

-Eric.

Comming back to carmel area?

Im sure u will be missed around here always answering my questions thanks man!

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

I hope you still stay on forums here even if its a new account, you are very knoeledgable and have helped alotbof memebers. Best of luck to you and what dreams you are pursuing.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

:( is right... Eric was super helpful in getting me my custom alt pulley for my setup.

Nonetheless, good luck and I wish you the best! :drink40:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

:(

Goodbye bro. I wish you luck in whatever the future holds.

Bakersfield this time around, somewhere new. Carmel was fun but way too expensive and not a lot of work available.

I hope you still stay on forums here even if its a new account, you are very knoeledgable and have helped alotbof memebers. Best of luck to you and what dreams you are pursuing.

I'm going to create my own SN once I get to CA, I'll still be willing to help everyone I can and might just need some help too with my next build.

That should be the other way around!

:( is right... Eric was super helpful in getting me my custom alt pulley for my setup.

Thanks!

You will be missed. Your a great guy and you have always been helpful

Thanks!

The others here will be willing to help with any of your common or unusual needs. And if they can't figure it out I am still willing to help. I just need to get the truck loaded and out to CA before I can invest any real time on the forums.

Bakersfield this time around, somewhere new. Carmel was fun but way too expensive and not a lot of work available.

I'm going to create my own SN once I get to CA, I'll still be willing to help everyone I can and might just need some help too with my next build.

That should be the other way around!

Thanks!

You will be missed. Your a great guy and you have always been helpful

Thanks!

The others here will be willing to help with any of your common or unusual needs. And if they can't figure it out I am still willing to help. I just need to get the truck loaded and out to CA before I can invest any real time on the forums.

Bakersfield?!?!

That's like next door to me. Well more like 30 miles away but close enough. Haha

And if you need help with your builds feel free to ask, a few of us Flex Issues guys either live in or pretty close to Bakersfield.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k