Second Skin Audio

Box Window and Terminal Suggestions?!

I'm making a new box. and i really want it to look clean and sick. As we all do haha. Anyways, i want to put about a 7" tall x 12" wide window in so you can see that sub. i want to put some blue leds on the inside but outta site so you can see it all nice looking. my main questions is what to use, and what thickness. i'm going to countersink whatever the depth of the plexe or whatever is so it sits flush. and ofset it so there is about a 1" border of mdf. ill post some pics to show what i mean. and as far as sealing it, i want to find a nice thin ruber gasket, and use some nice stainless or something allen screws. so if i ever want to, i can take the window out. do not wanna gue in.

secondly i want to do something cool with the termimanls. its a d4 sub so i though about running each set of +'s and -'s to each side of the window and using nice high quilty bolts that are nicely trimmed down. but my issue is where do i go from there, just wrap te wires around the box? that wouldnt look good to me :/ so taking auggestion on that. anyways heres some pics.

the box is 40 wide by 12 tall. the window will be where the text is, basically dead cetner where the sub is.

BoxDesignAngel1-2.jpg

and as for the offset thing i mention. picture the baffle for the sub, only the two .75 mdf being one piece, the part the plexi rests on i want to be a 1" border, and then itll sit flush.

Angel1BoxDesign.jpg

im a direct connect kinda guy if its viable.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Im using bolts and ring terminals, isnt 5.5 cu ft way to big for that sub?

I thought is was but i had a guy deisgn it for me whose done alot of boxes for people who use Skar VVXs and IVXs so idk. techincally yes, especially because the sub is being overdriven but im trusting he knows lol