chrislun scam

i feel i need to come on here and say something. i worked on your charger. i'd like to apologize for leaving it looking like that i tried changing his mind on a lot of things but nothing helped and i was also only helping. I had no idea he was a scammer. since i moved to houston i met up with him and didnt seem like a bad guy and he had me helping out at his shop which i thought was cool until we finished this charger and i saw he really wasn't what he said he was... Oh well glad i never got anything from him and sorry about all this shit toofast4u

i feel i need to come on here and say something. i worked on your charger. i'd like to apologize for leaving it looking like that i tried changing his mind on a lot of things but nothing helped and i was also only helping. I had no idea he was a scammer. since i moved to houston i met up with him and didnt seem like a bad guy and he had me helping out at his shop which i thought was cool until we finished this charger and i saw he really wasn't what he said he was... Oh well glad i never got anything from him and sorry about all this shit toofast4u

got any idea on where is he now?

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Most attorneys have free consultation so i would take advantage of that and see what a few of them say.

Thanks, but it has nothing to do with an attorney.

HAHA. somebody is looking for retribution.....

2000 FORD EXPEDITION EDDIE BAUER

current system

(1) Pioneer DEH P8300UB

(2) Massive audio nx4 mids and highs amps

(2) Soundstream sst-654N

(2) Soundstream sm-654N

(4) Soundstream sme-574P

(4) Massive audio ct1-a aluminum dome tweeters

(4) soundstream sst-05 bullet tweeters

(2) Soundstream x3.182 subs

(1) Cactus Sounds k5

XS power batts

Mechman alt

If there's anyone with a decent amount of law experience on here can they please PM me. I have a few questions I need answered if possible. Thanks!

my mom has her paralegal i could see if she knows anything about what you need to know if you want....

also wtf is wrong with this dude?

http://www.youtube.c...e1?feature=mheehttp://www.stevemead...87#entry1993187

JVC KD-R530 head unit

VVME INNO-D1500 sub amp

Kenwood KAC-8402 amplifierPioneer 2-way 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohms

DTI Audio 6.5 X2 @ 4 ohmsbox: 4.24 ft^3 tuned to 61 hertz (port walls fell off and dissapeared :( )

no idea.. haven't had any reason to get ahold of him since i moved. Other than the shop which toofast4u knows where its at. I did little amount of work but what i did wasn't what i wouldve really had done i just thought i'd learn something by helping around but noooope....

Hey I remember you. The way it was left after you worked on it was NOTHING compared to how it looked like when Rob was finally done. I really appreciate the apology, but none of this was your fault at all.

Most attorneys have free consultation so i would take advantage of that and see what a few of them say.

Thanks, but it has nothing to do with an attorney.

HAHA. somebody is looking for retribution.....

Lol legal retribution. 90% of everything is done now. I get to play the waiting game. There will be plenty of updates soon.

If there's anyone with a decent amount of law experience on here can they please PM me. I have a few questions I need answered if possible. Thanks!

my mom has her paralegal i could see if she knows anything about what you need to know if you want....

also wtf is wrong with this dude?

Thanks but I already have my original question answered. I sincerely appreciate the offer.

Basically he's a lying scumbag who's married with 3 kids, has a nice house, a good wife and he feels the need to rip off people. He has more than enough money to support himself and his family YET he decides to be a low life scam artist. I wonder how it feels to be an almost 30 year old "man" who needs to steal money from younger people.

Sorry but the more I think about it the more mad I get.

I'm interested in how this turns out!

Understanding people with so little integrity, and no respect for others is WAY beyond me..